Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC/Pinglist] 40mil Hatchling!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I have made all requested removals from the pinglist, appreciate your letting me know :)

@paintminion

Thanks, hopefully it becomes possible for you at some point too!
I have made all requested removals from the pinglist, appreciate your letting me know :)

@paintminion

Thanks, hopefully it becomes possible for you at some point too!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
well this is wild. I had a chance at a skycat... went for the bone fiend. Well I hope you get your skycat! If you end up keeping him I say go all out in gening him up since he is the 40 mil mark dragon

would have actually made the trade but i love my bone fiend. So i hope you can get the familiar you love too

edit- I'd love to stay on the list to see what happens
well this is wild. I had a chance at a skycat... went for the bone fiend. Well I hope you get your skycat! If you end up keeping him I say go all out in gening him up since he is the 40 mil mark dragon

would have actually made the trade but i love my bone fiend. So i hope you can get the familiar you love too

edit- I'd love to stay on the list to see what happens
boxparts.gif
@boxparts Thank you! And yes, he's definitely getting new genes if he ends up staying. This is the scry I like best so far: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=10&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=73&auth=acac280412acdd52509ef70aacab4a2f0d61d9cc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Not the most expensive combo, but it suits him, I think. The other alternative would be a scatter project, but as I'm pretty sure I used up all my RNG luck hatching him in the first place, I wouldn't be optimistic about that!
@boxparts

Thank you! And yes, he's definitely getting new genes if he ends up staying. This is the scry I like best so far:

dragon?age=1&body=170&bodygene=18&breed=13&element=10&gender=0&tert=47&tertgene=12&winggene=12&wings=73&auth=acac280412acdd52509ef70aacab4a2f0d61d9cc&dummyext=prev.png

Not the most expensive combo, but it suits him, I think. The other alternative would be a scatter project, but as I'm pretty sure I used up all my RNG luck hatching him in the first place, I wouldn't be optimistic about that!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Lara8 could u remove me from the pinglist? thx :)
also, gl!
@Lara8 could u remove me from the pinglist? thx :)
also, gl!
tUjSZIC.png
@Lara8 I'd love to be pinged for this! Do let me know if he goes for sale/auction! :)
@Lara8 I'd love to be pinged for this! Do let me know if he goes for sale/auction! :)
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@lara8 ping list please!
@lara8 ping list please!
not super active :(

he/they/xey
I have made a mistake. Nevermind. I don't think I have Skycat levels of funds.
I have made a mistake. Nevermind. I don't think I have Skycat levels of funds.
pixel_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5esnb3.gifpixel_gold_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5eug9v.pngpixel_butterfly_by_suzukimikan-d5esnb3.gif
@Lara8

Please ping me! (Also, if I could be added to all of the near-misses pinglists, that's be fantastic!)
@Lara8

Please ping me! (Also, if I could be added to all of the near-misses pinglists, that's be fantastic!)
@HuskyLove

I have auctions running for several of the near-misses right now:

<40mil | Siblings | >40mil

(Sorted by nest.) I'll also set you up for any future pings on 40mil and the near-misses I'll be auctioning later :)

~

All requested pinglist removals/additions have been made.
@HuskyLove

I have auctions running for several of the near-misses right now:

<40mil | Siblings | >40mil

(Sorted by nest.) I'll also set you up for any future pings on 40mil and the near-misses I'll be auctioning later :)

~

All requested pinglist removals/additions have been made.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
A Skycat... on the AH it's 200,000 gems. A quick conversion -> that's an almost $2,000 USD familiar right there, my friend. Hm... perhaps, if I save... but I can't afford it right now.

Willing to be pinged just to watch the auction, though!
A Skycat... on the AH it's 200,000 gems. A quick conversion -> that's an almost $2,000 USD familiar right there, my friend. Hm... perhaps, if I save... but I can't afford it right now.

Willing to be pinged just to watch the auction, though!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1dQtUR1tfmvub_100.pngiO4v8vC.gifsqKxImy.gifWOyHvLX.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14