Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge: Art, Triple Gened Gen Ones
1 2
[center]Hey y'all I'm tired and I want to get rid of these guys fast. [b]Every single one has a colored and shaded bust by me in their description[/b]. Since many of these involve accents or expensive apparel, I've valued them much lower than usual! I would add the art in here, but I feel like having that many images may strain some folks' computers so you'll just have to click through. Sorry about that! I'll accept equivalent gem or mixed payments! CR me with those. I may also take certain items, but you'll have to talk it over with me first. They are listed on the AH for treasure. [b]50kt[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31755351] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317554/31755351_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]200kt - Triple Gened Gen Ones![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38505144] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385052/38505144_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33656011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336561/33656011_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Hey y'all I'm tired and I want to get rid of these guys fast. Every single one has a colored and shaded bust by me in their description. Since many of these involve accents or expensive apparel, I've valued them much lower than usual!

I would add the art in here, but I feel like having that many images may strain some folks' computers so you'll just have to click through. Sorry about that!

I'll accept equivalent gem or mixed payments! CR me with those. I may also take certain items, but you'll have to talk it over with me first. They are listed on the AH for treasure.

50kt

31755351_350.png

200kt - Triple Gened Gen Ones!

38505144_350.png

33656011_350.png
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
And pings!

@Achi @Allison0717 @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @Arrowfeathers @AwayfromBirdland @bashlomi @BatzyBoo @Blizoria @BloodyBunny @Bob @boxparts @Braille @BrightShine @Caecus @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin @Cerys @Cherrywarrior @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Cipheres @Circade @Clifftop @cliones @Crane @CrazyassBat @Crysi102 @Curio @cybernetic @Digi @disbounded @doodlefae @DragonMaiden @Dursky @Duskflame @emiliexandra @Endernil @Extrics @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @GefrorenerZahn @Gimeurcookie @Gravekeeper @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Heartmane @Heathers @Hiame @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Inoue @Isidora @Itsy @Jaie @Kairo @Kaitorubel @keydotzip @Kiseikune @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Kraevin @Kyria @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @Lrjj @LSeven @Lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @Moristian @mummy @Nathlene @Natrolite @needtoscribble @Nessuna @Nevaeh @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @Niles @Noodlesper @Noxeryrs @oberion @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @pooses @Popla42 @PrincessRibbons @Psi @QuetzalQueen @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Rinibun @saltyscone @Saraceaser @script @serpens @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shocklee @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Spookied @spoons @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @theravensheflys @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @XxCastielxX @Yagine @Yiqi @Ythequeris @Yule @micchikureshima @Rosewing @catcatamelia @Debate @ScarletSultan @mercurialwings @Mazurkas

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
And pings!

@Achi @Allison0717 @Alstroemeria @Ambitious @AnonEclipse @AristosAchaion34 @Arrowfeathers @AwayfromBirdland @bashlomi @BatzyBoo @Blizoria @BloodyBunny @Bob @boxparts @Braille @BrightShine @Caecus @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @Cedric @Cerelin @Cerys @Cherrywarrior @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Cipheres @Circade @Clifftop @cliones @Crane @CrazyassBat @Crysi102 @Curio @cybernetic @Digi @disbounded @doodlefae @DragonMaiden @Dursky @Duskflame @emiliexandra @Endernil @Extrics @Findarato @Flamenco @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @GefrorenerZahn @Gimeurcookie @Gravekeeper @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Heartmane @Heathers @Hiame @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Inoue @Isidora @Itsy @Jaie @Kairo @Kaitorubel @keydotzip @Kiseikune @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Kraevin @Kyria @Leenanishere @lemecrazy @Lrjj @LSeven @Lytic @maybels @meonox @moonfable @Moristian @mummy @Nathlene @Natrolite @needtoscribble @Nessuna @Nevaeh @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @Niles @Noodlesper @Noxeryrs @oberion @Parad0xxy @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @pooses @Popla42 @PrincessRibbons @Psi @QuetzalQueen @Quinn @Rabbit @Rangiku @Rap @raucousremy @Reckless @Rinibun @saltyscone @Saraceaser @script @serpens @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shocklee @Siaur @SilverFoxDemon @Spookied @spoons @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @theravensheflys @Tiriea @Trickquestion @Trollzaya @Uitwaaien @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @XxCastielxX @Yagine @Yiqi @Ythequeris @Yule @micchikureshima @Rosewing @catcatamelia @Debate @ScarletSultan @mercurialwings @Mazurkas

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!
@QwertyBird

Svari is stunning, any chance you can put her on hold for a few days until i get the treasure ready?

unless you have a wishlist?
@QwertyBird

Svari is stunning, any chance you can put her on hold for a few days until i get the treasure ready?

unless you have a wishlist?
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu, Ah, I would, but she already sold! I'm surprised that was fast
@Returu, Ah, I would, but she already sold! I'm surprised that was fast
@QwertyBird

not surprising at that price lol

G'luck with the rest of your sales
@QwertyBird

not surprising at that price lol

G'luck with the rest of your sales
signatureadversion1_orig.png
Edit:
Whoops, ignore me xD
Edit:
Whoops, ignore me xD
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@QwertyBird

I bought that gorgeous pc girl, purely because of your art; going to have her be a unicorn instead of a dragon. Just letting you know that you draw amazingly~
@QwertyBird

I bought that gorgeous pc girl, purely because of your art; going to have her be a unicorn instead of a dragon. Just letting you know that you draw amazingly~
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
@MotherBear Oh, thank you very much! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy it!
@MotherBear Oh, thank you very much! I'm glad to hear that you enjoy it!
@QwertyBird So id like to get Vukutamea, Zalereis, and Adustus but since I only have enough mixed payment of gems and treasure for just one would you be willing to take a prismatic token to cover it along with the mixed payment?
@QwertyBird So id like to get Vukutamea, Zalereis, and Adustus but since I only have enough mixed payment of gems and treasure for just one would you be willing to take a prismatic token to cover it along with the mixed payment?
mNklMiQ.png
@QwertyBird

Hi there! Your art is amazing! I'd love to snag Ealon- would you be willing to hold him for me for 24ish hours? Just gotta throw a few fodders at spacedad before I can buy another permie without guilt ;P
@QwertyBird

Hi there! Your art is amazing! I'd love to snag Ealon- would you be willing to hold him for me for 24ish hours? Just gotta throw a few fodders at spacedad before I can buy another permie without guilt ;P
tOvDFgM.png
1 2