Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Spyro Hatchery
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
[center][size=6][b]Three new hatchies from the Ice Cavern pair![/b] 20kt or 20G each![/size] [/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79158152][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791582/79158152_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79158153][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791582/79158153_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79158154][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/791582/79158154_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][u]Ice Cavern Pings:[/u] @DemonicDuchess [u]General Pings:[/u] @Nonsense @mmuted @Bluebirdi3 @PurpleTartan @hyuukiru @cardiacorigami @ClockworkEclipse @shepardess @LightBreaker[/center]
Three new hatchies from
the Ice Cavern pair!

20kt or 20G each!
79158152_350.png
79158153_350.png
79158154_350.png
8PTNkBq.png
[quote name="AutumnFall123" date="2022-10-02 06:18:07" ] Hey, is this thread still alive? I love Spyro and being able to buy one or be put on the wait-list would be amazing ^^ [/quote] @AutumnFall123 I saw your post from October of last year on a Spyro forum, while that one didn't look active this one looks nice too! Sorry if your not looking for one anymore but just thought I'd share :> Might not be active since it's last post was in 2022 as well but doesn't hurt to check
AutumnFall123 wrote on 2022-10-02 06:18:07:
Hey, is this thread still alive? I love Spyro and being able to buy one or be put on the wait-list would be amazing ^^

@AutumnFall123
I saw your post from October of last year on a Spyro forum, while that one didn't look active this one looks nice too! Sorry if your not looking for one anymore but just thought I'd share :>

Might not be active since it's last post was in 2022 as well but doesn't hurt to check
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
@SauriumDragonArt
Ack, thank you so much! Yeah I was hoping they would respond one day but I suppose they didn't >< I'm looking for a Spyro dragon, preferably one that looks like he's from LoS: A New Beginning.

Haven't looked around the hatchery yet so I'ma go do that, and again, I really appreciate the ping! ;V;
@SauriumDragonArt
Ack, thank you so much! Yeah I was hoping they would respond one day but I suppose they didn't >< I'm looking for a Spyro dragon, preferably one that looks like he's from LoS: A New Beginning.

Haven't looked around the hatchery yet so I'ma go do that, and again, I really appreciate the ping! ;V;
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngBzjAkuF.png
@Araej

All the pairs are beautiful, especially the Attack Frogs! They look so accurate yet beautiful <3

May I request being put on the waiting list for whenever you get a replacement pair for the Spyro the Dragon pair?
@Araej

All the pairs are beautiful, especially the Attack Frogs! They look so accurate yet beautiful <3

May I request being put on the waiting list for whenever you get a replacement pair for the Spyro the Dragon pair?
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngBzjAkuF.png
@AutumnFall123
No problem! I'm glad I could help, I love Spryo as well! Here's an auction house code that also might help you find one, it's where I found mine.
@AutumnFall123
No problem! I'm glad I could help, I love Spryo as well! Here's an auction house code that also might help you find one, it's where I found mine.
Saur • She/Her • +2 FR Time
Current Profile Dragon: Inkwell
cf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gifcf7c8445-715d-11eb-8b1f-df2c217c8e84.gif
@AutumnFall123 @SauriumDragonArt

Sorry y'all :c

I tend to go through phases with Flight rising; I get super active and then drop off the face of the planet for like half a year ajshdgjahdga. I appreciate that you checked out my hatchery though!

@AutumnFall123

I currently have my replacement spyro pair, but they're not gened up yet, and it's going to take a while because I need 4 gem genes. But if you're still interested in being pinged for the frog pair, I can throw them on a nest for you!
@AutumnFall123 @SauriumDragonArt

Sorry y'all :c

I tend to go through phases with Flight rising; I get super active and then drop off the face of the planet for like half a year ajshdgjahdga. I appreciate that you checked out my hatchery though!

@AutumnFall123

I currently have my replacement spyro pair, but they're not gened up yet, and it's going to take a while because I need 4 gem genes. But if you're still interested in being pinged for the frog pair, I can throw them on a nest for you!
8PTNkBq.png
[center][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=red gem size=1] [b][size=6][color=red][u]ATTENTION:[/u] I AM WIPING ALL MANUAL PINGLISTS, AND WILL NOW BE USING THE BUILT IN FLIGHT RISING PINGLIST WIDGETS![/size][/b] [emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=red gem size=1][emoji=red gem size=1] [b][size=6]IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE RE-ADDED TO ANY OF THE HATCHERY PINGLISTS, YOU WILL FIND ALL OF THEM LISTED HERE; CLICK ON YOUR DESIRED PAIRS' WIDGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO ITS PINGLIST. IF YOU'RE UNSURE HOW THE NEW PINGLISTS WORK, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE THREAD [u][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3282852]HERE![/url][/u][/size][/b] [pinglist=3172][pinglist=3173] [pinglist=3178][pinglist=3182] [pinglist=3185][pinglist=3187] [pinglist=3195][pinglist=3198] [pinglist=3201] [size=1]@Nonsense @mmuted @Bluebirdi3 @PurpleTartan @hyuukiru @cardiacorigami @ClockworkEclipse @shepardess @LightBreaker @CosmicFalcon @IntelligentWolf @LullabyOfWoe @DemonicDuchess @LightBreaker @Diru [/center]
ATTENTION: I AM WIPING ALL MANUAL PINGLISTS, AND WILL NOW BE USING THE BUILT IN FLIGHT RISING PINGLIST WIDGETS!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE RE-ADDED TO ANY OF THE HATCHERY PINGLISTS, YOU WILL FIND ALL OF THEM LISTED HERE; CLICK ON YOUR DESIRED PAIRS' WIDGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO ITS PINGLIST.

IF YOU'RE UNSURE HOW THE NEW PINGLISTS WORK, YOU CAN CHECK OUT THE THREAD HERE!

@Nonsense @mmuted @Bluebirdi3 @PurpleTartan @hyuukiru @cardiacorigami @ClockworkEclipse @shepardess @LightBreaker @CosmicFalcon @IntelligentWolf @LullabyOfWoe @DemonicDuchess @LightBreaker @Diru

8PTNkBq.png
@SPYRO HATCHERY GENERAL PINGLIST

Hey all!

Just opening the floor for any pair ideas y'all would be interested in seeing? Can be a character, a level, etc!

Keep in mind that this is more of a brain storming question, and there's no promise that every pair suggested will be chosen.

I would love to hear from you!

P.S.

On the front page of the hatchery, there's a section I added called "Other" and it shows which ideas I'm already working on, or ones that I'm considering so far, if you're interested!
@SPYRO HATCHERY GENERAL PINGLIST

Hey all!

Just opening the floor for any pair ideas y'all would be interested in seeing? Can be a character, a level, etc!

Keep in mind that this is more of a brain storming question, and there's no promise that every pair suggested will be chosen.

I would love to hear from you!

P.S.

On the front page of the hatchery, there's a section I added called "Other" and it shows which ideas I'm already working on, or ones that I'm considering so far, if you're interested!
8PTNkBq.png
Ahh I'd really like to see a Cynder pair!
Ahh I'd really like to see a Cynder pair!
4FoEmfRo_o.png
@SongOfAchilles

A Cynder pair is in the works! I have the dragons, I just need to gene them up. The spyro pair will be first when it comes to more expensive genes, but Cynder will likely come right after!

I've been grinding the coli all day to make treasure for genes hahaha.

On the front page of the hatchery, there's a section I just added called "Other" and it shows which ideas I'm already working on, or ones that I'm considering so far if you're interested!
@SongOfAchilles

A Cynder pair is in the works! I have the dragons, I just need to gene them up. The spyro pair will be first when it comes to more expensive genes, but Cynder will likely come right after!

I've been grinding the coli all day to make treasure for genes hahaha.

On the front page of the hatchery, there's a section I just added called "Other" and it shows which ideas I'm already working on, or ones that I'm considering so far if you're interested!
8PTNkBq.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28