Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~The Arcane~ Matchy XYZ Imps/Noc
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39
Lookit this sparkle kid! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78259260][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/782593/78259260_350.png[/img][/url]
Lookit this sparkle kid!
78259260_350.png
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
Forgot to add I have one Obscure Sorrows hatchling for 15kt. This pair is likely going to be retired permanently once their hibden cooldown is over.
Forgot to add I have one Obscure Sorrows hatchling for 15kt. This pair is likely going to be retired permanently once their hibden cooldown is over.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
[center][emoji=purple gem 2 size=1][b]Bump![/b][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][/center]
Bump!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
The soaps are in!
The soaps are in!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
[center][emoji=maple leaf size=1][b]Bump[/b]![emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center]
Bump!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
Got a new earth-based pair. They wegged me this first nest, but the hatchling is cute enough that I don't even mind.
Got a new earth-based pair. They wegged me this first nest, but the hatchling is cute enough that I don't even mind.
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
[center][emoji=maple leaf size=1][b]Bump[/b]![emoji=maple leaf size=1][/center]
Bump!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
@TheWormwood

If they hatch on Halloween, could I get a ping for: Bone Doll, October County, and Something Wicked? :)
@TheWormwood

If they hatch on Halloween, could I get a ping for: Bone Doll, October County, and Something Wicked? :)
54IVqpH.png MZSEWS2.png
LhssI0m.png
HJLIYn4.png
sQECp2x.png
Ms8zPwX.png

mbximqP.gif
tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1.gif
m5Wt3n0.png
@JurassicPark
Sure can!
@JurassicPark
Sure can!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
[center][b][emoji=candle size=1]Halloween Hatches![emoji=candle size=1][/b][/center] I've updated the post to reflect my hatches for oct 31st. If you're interested in a potential halloween-hatchling trade, just holler!
Halloween Hatches!
I've updated the post to reflect my hatches for oct 31st. If you're interested in a potential halloween-hatchling trade, just holler!
S0DOppf.pngbicatcher.png
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 38 39