Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HUGE Lair Cleanout (1 FREE FOR NEWBIES)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
@PoshPie Yep! The ones in the back of the lair are up for newbies ^^
@PoshPie Yep! The ones in the back of the lair are up for newbies ^^
H U G E lair cleanout currently!! Cleanout dragons on AH!
@PoshPie ack, sorry! I replied too late and they were bought off on the auction house >< However, I can breed Jackie and Chris again to make more and ping you when they hatch!
@PoshPie ack, sorry! I replied too late and they were bought off on the auction house >< However, I can breed Jackie and Chris again to make more and ping you when they hatch!
@PoshPie Will do! Usually they’re at 7kt anyways so they’re not too expensive ^^
@PoshPie Will do! Usually they’re at 7kt anyways so they’re not too expensive ^^
@PoshPie Sorry for the wait! They have two hatchlings now!
@PoshPie Sorry for the wait! They have two hatchlings now!
@PoshPie
Oh! She’s from another forum post, you can find that post in my recent forum posts, it’s the one that says something about exalt rescues. I’m just fostering her. I’ll send over the two hatchlings right now though! Sorry for the wait!
@PoshPie
Oh! She’s from another forum post, you can find that post in my recent forum posts, it’s the one that says something about exalt rescues. I’m just fostering her. I’ll send over the two hatchlings right now though! Sorry for the wait!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14