Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Pretty Hatchling Sale! Free4Newbies
1 2 3 4 5
@greengrowgirl
Sure thing!! He was one of my favorite babies, so I'm happy he will go to a good home!
I will send a crossroad over right away :-)
@greengrowgirl
Sure thing!! He was one of my favorite babies, so I'm happy he will go to a good home!
I will send a crossroad over right away :-)
@Prototype

Thank you SOOO much. I do not know anything about breeding yet but whatever you are doing with your program, keep it up! He is SOOOOOPER darling!
@Prototype

Thank you SOOO much. I do not know anything about breeding yet but whatever you are doing with your program, keep it up! He is SOOOOOPER darling!
@greengrowgirl Thank you!! I just like to toss two dragons at each other and see what kind of surprises I get! Here's his brother who I decided to keep because his colors were super nice :-) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39354844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393549/39354844_350.png[/img] [/url] Feel free to add me as a friend if you need someone to talk to! I'll have some more babies born soon so I may be giving away new ones again!
@greengrowgirl
Thank you!! I just like to toss two dragons at each other and see what kind of surprises I get!
Here's his brother who I decided to keep because his colors were super nice :-)

39354844_350.png

Feel free to add me as a friend if you need someone to talk to! I'll have some more babies born soon so I may be giving away new ones again!
@Prototype

Whew, that is heartening. I will probably just be tossing randoms together for awhile.

*gasp* Oh my stars, his brother is just.....wow.
@Prototype

Whew, that is heartening. I will probably just be tossing randoms together for awhile.

*gasp* Oh my stars, his brother is just.....wow.
Uh- May I have the kid black speckle guy? If not it's fine- Sorta new to all dis
Uh- May I have the kid black speckle guy? If not it's fine- Sorta new to all dis
Hello! I'm Barkunami, But You Can Just Call Me Bark. I'm New To This Site & I am Exited to Get to Know Almost All of You. I'm a Furry, An Artist, Video Gamer, OC Creator & Usually Friendly Person! If You Would Like To Get To Know Me More, Uh- PM Me if There are PM's Here. Thanks For Taking Your Time & Reading My Signature! ~ Sincerely, Barkunami/Bark.
@Barkunami
I'll assume you mean #39354845! And yes, of course. I'll send them over in a crossroad right away!
@Barkunami
I'll assume you mean #39354845! And yes, of course. I'll send them over in a crossroad right away!
Could I have the Brick Jaguar one? Thank you~
Could I have the Brick Jaguar one? Thank you~
@timberdarkhorse

They've been sent over! Enjoy :-)
@timberdarkhorse

They've been sent over! Enjoy :-)
Thank you!
Thank you!
Added some more!
Added some more!
1 2 3 4 5