Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | testing n/a
bump
bump
0f1mBJP.png
Hello there! Would this lovely lad still be available: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38856714 ?

You and your co-admins dragons are beautiful, thank you for being so kind to us newbies! :)
Hello there! Would this lovely lad still be available: http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38856714 ?

You and your co-admins dragons are beautiful, thank you for being so kind to us newbies! :)
JokHmXM.gif
@SummerMammal, yes he is! I'll send him right over <3 I'm so glad he found a happy home!
@SummerMammal, yes he is! I'll send him right over <3 I'm so glad he found a happy home!
0f1mBJP.png
@Caprineki thank you so much! I will take good care, and I'll be writing lore for all my dragons soon if you want me to update you on what i write for him ^.^
@Caprineki thank you so much! I will take good care, and I'll be writing lore for all my dragons soon if you want me to update you on what i write for him ^.^
JokHmXM.gif
@SummerMammal I'd absolutely love that! His father is my dragon Paparazzo so feel free to use him in the lore if you'd like!
@SummerMammal I'd absolutely love that! His father is my dragon Paparazzo so feel free to use him in the lore if you'd like!
0f1mBJP.png
@Caprineki -- ohmygoodness Paparazzo is SO beautiful T.T I can definitely include him (and write at the end that he is owned by you!)

I've also named this baby "Coileán," roughly meaning 'cub' in Gaelic, because of those beautiful Jaguar spots!

Thank you again, and I will keep you updated! :)
@Caprineki -- ohmygoodness Paparazzo is SO beautiful T.T I can definitely include him (and write at the end that he is owned by you!)

I've also named this baby "Coileán," roughly meaning 'cub' in Gaelic, because of those beautiful Jaguar spots!

Thank you again, and I will keep you updated! :)
JokHmXM.gif
@SkyrimAssassinX CR sent!
@SkyrimAssassinX CR sent!
pFIAgVa.png
manatad | the emerald dove
FR+10
is 20 still available? she looks so ocean-y
is 20 still available? she looks so ocean-y
@Astrobrat oops ^
@Astrobrat oops ^
@zuubeneschamali yes she is! Can you please provide a name for her?:)
@zuubeneschamali yes she is! Can you please provide a name for her?:)