Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen 1 WCs, SDs, Coatls, Doubles! 80+
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@sucrose

Ahh man I love Belial.... If only he were female ;;
Saw you gave someone else a number 800-900, how much lower would you be comfortable doing?
@sucrose

Ahh man I love Belial.... If only he were female ;;
Saw you gave someone else a number 800-900, how much lower would you be comfortable doing?
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
I bought him for ~800-900g I think, so I'm honestly not too keen to go too much lower. ;;
What's the highest you'd be comfortable in going?
@Rahkali
I bought him for ~800-900g I think, so I'm honestly not too keen to go too much lower. ;;
What's the highest you'd be comfortable in going?
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Honestly just trying to convince myself not to do it LOL, I don't need more projects but I adore crimson with purples and he's got such great colors altogether :')

If he was plague or female I'd go for it for sure! As it is, I'll think about it and get back to you, but if I don't say anything by tm assume I decided against it x'3
@Sucrose

Honestly just trying to convince myself not to do it LOL, I don't need more projects but I adore crimson with purples and he's got such great colors altogether :')

If he was plague or female I'd go for it for sure! As it is, I'll think about it and get back to you, but if I don't say anything by tm assume I decided against it x'3
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@Rahkali
That's fine, just lemme know if you decide to take him. c:
@Rahkali
That's fine, just lemme know if you decide to take him. c:
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose have you had any offers on this boy? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38276004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382761/38276004_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Sucrose have you had any offers on this boy?

38276004_350.png
@thankyouinternet
Not yet! c:
@thankyouinternet
Not yet! c:
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose i may be in over my head i'm lookin thru your thread and these prices are way out of my range unless you're willing to do some art trades haha, but it sounded like you weren't in the market for art either :P
but if you still have him in a month i'll be back lmao rip me
@Sucrose i may be in over my head i'm lookin thru your thread and these prices are way out of my range unless you're willing to do some art trades haha, but it sounded like you weren't in the market for art either :P
but if you still have him in a month i'll be back lmao rip me
@thankyouinternet
Ah yeah that particular boy probably won't be listed as high as my others (most of the kids people are asking about are my heavy hitters like Rose, Parker, etc), but feel free to drop by whenever if you wanna make an offer. c:
@thankyouinternet
Ah yeah that particular boy probably won't be listed as high as my others (most of the kids people are asking about are my heavy hitters like Rose, Parker, etc), but feel free to drop by whenever if you wanna make an offer. c:
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16