Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] 5 Digits | [IC] 3/4 Digits
1 2 3
@Empress

Wow... I'm really interested in #667, but I have absolutely no clue how much would that be valued at and how much you'd be looking for. I don't really have the exact items you mentioned for trade but I do have sprites (including an extra light sprite), several low-6-digit-unbred-G1s (1xxxxx and 2xxxxx), etc. Would you be able to give an estimate of the minimum you're looking for?
@Empress

Wow... I'm really interested in #667, but I have absolutely no clue how much would that be valued at and how much you'd be looking for. I don't really have the exact items you mentioned for trade but I do have sprites (including an extra light sprite), several low-6-digit-unbred-G1s (1xxxxx and 2xxxxx), etc. Would you be able to give an estimate of the minimum you're looking for?
@Meowfred
The last 3-digit that was unbred sold at auction ended at 185kg.

While you're free to offer on her, she and my other 3/4-digits are mainly here to gauge interest and see if there's enough interest to warrant a formal sale or auction for them. As for a minimum estimate, I can't really say. Rather that I work better with being offered to. c: However I do want to mention, that if it's not something listed in my OP, I'm currently not interested in it.
@Meowfred
The last 3-digit that was unbred sold at auction ended at 185kg.

While you're free to offer on her, she and my other 3/4-digits are mainly here to gauge interest and see if there's enough interest to warrant a formal sale or auction for them. As for a minimum estimate, I can't really say. Rather that I work better with being offered to. c: However I do want to mention, that if it's not something listed in my OP, I'm currently not interested in it.
@Empress

Very interested in HeiFeng! I'll send you an offer for him, since I'm not sure if DancingHare has offered/remains interested c:
@Empress

Very interested in HeiFeng! I'll send you an offer for him, since I'm not sure if DancingHare has offered/remains interested c:
Also, omg: @desolim you need to see this
Also, omg: @desolim you need to see this
@Ryanhaywire

I'm weak for Svanda.. ;-;
@Ryanhaywire

I'm weak for Svanda.. ;-;
**Please ping me Rahkali, not Rakhali!**

xxxxxx xxx xxxxx xxx xxxxxx xxxx x xxxxx xxxx x x xxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxx
z0HlerP.png
@empress

estimate of minimum you'd like for berenziah? :o
@empress

estimate of minimum you'd like for berenziah? :o
yv0mNts.png
Oh noooo and I was just about to give up in my search for an oldie fitting my reqs....

@empress
What kind of ballpark were you looking for Day?
Oh noooo and I was just about to give up in my search for an oldie fitting my reqs....

@empress
What kind of ballpark were you looking for Day?
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Empress
Literally do,, any of the dragons in my lair interest you?
Jinki is off limits unless you wanna part with your unbred 3 dig for him, which I highly doubt you would, but anyone else is fair game.
I'm interested in Day!
@Empress
Literally do,, any of the dragons in my lair interest you?
Jinki is off limits unless you wanna part with your unbred 3 dig for him, which I highly doubt you would, but anyone else is fair game.
I'm interested in Day!
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
Sorry for the delay on my end guys~ Working on responding to everyone. <3

@Sucrose
Unfortunately nothing really stuck out to me. ;v;

@Desolim @kingdoms
Please offer. <3 I don't really have ballparks/minimums for them, but I am referencing the confirmed sales on the ODCA's ping/sale doc when determining if an offer feels fair/acceptable to me. c:

ps. There is an offer in place on Day now.

@Rahkali
Aren't we all. 0;)
Sorry for the delay on my end guys~ Working on responding to everyone. <3

@Sucrose
Unfortunately nothing really stuck out to me. ;v;

@Desolim @kingdoms
Please offer. <3 I don't really have ballparks/minimums for them, but I am referencing the confirmed sales on the ODCA's ping/sale doc when determining if an offer feels fair/acceptable to me. c:

ps. There is an offer in place on Day now.

@Rahkali
Aren't we all. 0;)
Bump~<3
Bump~<3
1 2 3