Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lani's Breeding Thread! IMPS, WCs, SDs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
o did I mention anybody who is pally's friend has to pay a million treasure to be added!!!!!!

@Palesloth
o did I mention anybody who is pally's friend has to pay a million treasure to be added!!!!!!

@Palesloth
lanisbreedingthred2_zpsce0501cd.png
@Alania No u. : )
@Alania No u. : )
@Alania Does it help that I am @Palesloth 's evil mistress of doom that whips him to do things? :D
@Alania Does it help that I am @Palesloth 's evil mistress of doom that whips him to do things? :D
@Dgcakes
@Alania

In truth I think I am just a pushover for friends and just do things for them regardless of whippings. :x
@Dgcakes
@Alania

In truth I think I am just a pushover for friends and just do things for them regardless of whippings. :x
@Alania May I be put on your PearlCatcher and Imperial mailing list please? :)
@Alania May I be put on your PearlCatcher and Imperial mailing list please? :)
tumblr_ptpwracuOl1rnf975o1_540.gif
@Palesloth You like my whippings. They are usually of the cream variety. -pets-
@Palesloth You like my whippings. They are usually of the cream variety. -pets-
ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME PALLY SF"KHS"LKTHW%@LKH@ WERE THROUGH

@Palesloth
ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME PALLY SF"KHS"LKTHW%@LKH@ WERE THROUGH

@Palesloth
@Alania

I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR MEEEEEE.

Dgcakes just whips me to make banners for her and stuff... IT IS PURELY PLATONIC WHIPS.
@Alania

I AM NOT CHEATING ON YOU. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE FOR MEEEEEE.

Dgcakes just whips me to make banners for her and stuff... IT IS PURELY PLATONIC WHIPS.
@RequiredWerewolf
@snowii
@Dgcakes

I've decided to open up some slots for reserves on the NEON WINGS only! If you're interested, grab a slot (:
@RequiredWerewolf
@snowii
@Dgcakes

I've decided to open up some slots for reserves on the NEON WINGS only! If you're interested, grab a slot (:
@Palesloth now I feel bad that I do the same.. /stares at the banner in her sig shamefully
@Palesloth now I feel bad that I do the same.. /stares at the banner in her sig shamefully
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35