Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] KKorven's G1 Lair Cleaning
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@NorthKorvus
i'm very interested in your earth nocturne gal! :3
would you be seeking the 400g in return for her?
@NorthKorvus
i'm very interested in your earth nocturne gal! :3
would you be seeking the 400g in return for her?
2P6JHiP.png
@Noxclerati I'm kinda sentimental...oh well, send me a CR with 100g and she's yours :)

@Chuchuana Thanks for the interest ^^. As I just sold a few more dragons I'm not really pressed to sell her anymore, sorry! There's another green range wind girl and a plague girl I'll be putting up in a bit if you'd be interested in seeing them.
By the way I really like your art!

@Noxclerati I'm kinda sentimental...oh well, send me a CR with 100g and she's yours :)

@Chuchuana Thanks for the interest ^^. As I just sold a few more dragons I'm not really pressed to sell her anymore, sorry! There's another green range wind girl and a plague girl I'll be putting up in a bit if you'd be interested in seeing them.
By the way I really like your art!

@northkorvus
no worries, i completely understand! :D i'm always interested in seeing more g1s (much to the chagrin of my fr wallet... haha!), so feel free to toss me a ping anytime!
and awwh gosh, thank you! ;w; your art is stunning, so that really means a lot to me!! ♥
@northkorvus
no worries, i completely understand! :D i'm always interested in seeing more g1s (much to the chagrin of my fr wallet... haha!), so feel free to toss me a ping anytime!
and awwh gosh, thank you! ;w; your art is stunning, so that really means a lot to me!! ♥
2P6JHiP.png
@Chuchuana
Just posted ;) Considering I just pinged the g1 hoarders not long ago I'll probably wait a few days before pinging the list again lol. And thanks for the compliment too!
@Chuchuana
Just posted ;) Considering I just pinged the g1 hoarders not long ago I'll probably wait a few days before pinging the list again lol. And thanks for the compliment too!
@northkorvus
ooohh, those are some mighty tempting g1s...
i'll definitely give them some thought, and i'll pop by again if i decided to pick them up! :D
thank you again, and i hope your sales go well! ^w^
@northkorvus
ooohh, those are some mighty tempting g1s...
i'll definitely give them some thought, and i'll pop by again if i decided to pick them up! :D
thank you again, and i hope your sales go well! ^w^
2P6JHiP.png
@NorthKorvus I'm in love with the seafoam/jungle/spring gal O.O You wouldn't be interested in a trade for this gal, would you? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29344168] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293442/29344168_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NorthKorvus I'm in love with the seafoam/jungle/spring gal O.O You wouldn't be interested in a trade for this gal, would you?

29344168_350.png

title_layer_middle_x2.png
@NorthKorvus
Hi! Would you be willing to go lower for the antique/amber/flaxen girl? o:
@NorthKorvus
Hi! Would you be willing to go lower for the antique/amber/flaxen girl? o:
JAufpfb.gif
@Cheezit I’m afraid her tert’s not quite working for me, and I’m more looking for pure currency. I’m fine with mixed payment or some items though, and I’m fine with waiting a few days. So you can feel free to offer.

@Braixen Probably but not too much, she wasn’t cheap for me either ^^; How about 300g? I do take mixed and items.
@Cheezit I’m afraid her tert’s not quite working for me, and I’m more looking for pure currency. I’m fine with mixed payment or some items though, and I’m fine with waiting a few days. So you can feel free to offer.

@Braixen Probably but not too much, she wasn’t cheap for me either ^^; How about 300g? I do take mixed and items.
@NorthKorvus
Ahaha, it's fine. 300g is fine with me! :>
@NorthKorvus
Ahaha, it's fine. 300g is fine with me! :>
JAufpfb.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26