Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEOS Hatchery [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
We're officially open!
We're officially open!
tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.gif
Could I be added to the pinglist for Mystic and Sentinal please? Thank you !
Could I be added to the pinglist for Mystic and Sentinal please? Thank you !
wasp_bee.png
@Harp00n

Sure thing!
@Harp00n

Sure thing!
@ZigzagGama Can I be a partner with your hatchery? I have Ganix and Pendant in my lair who have been together since they hatched. It would be great if you could accept my request - especially when Pendant's hatchday is coming soon! [img]http://i.imgur.com/kyptJaP.gif[/img] (Is this the right place to ask?)
@ZigzagGama

Can I be a partner with your hatchery? I have Ganix and Pendant in my lair who have been together since they hatched. It would be great if you could accept my request - especially when Pendant's hatchday is coming soon!

kyptJaP.gif

(Is this the right place to ask?)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer

Yep, this is the right place!

Wow, normally I wouldn't be too keen on dragons with basic genes but that's a really cool pair! Sure, I'll add you as a partner!

Also, did you have a price in mind? I would like to add your pair to front page : ) I'll also need the images of three progen like how I have it for the front page. I'm a bit of a stickler for uniformity. I can't generate them myself with wind eyes -- when I go into the code to change the element, the image breaks because it isn't authenticated. I guess it's a measure to keep people from faking progen and scamming people?

@TheDeathseer

Yep, this is the right place!

Wow, normally I wouldn't be too keen on dragons with basic genes but that's a really cool pair! Sure, I'll add you as a partner!

Also, did you have a price in mind? I would like to add your pair to front page : ) I'll also need the images of three progen like how I have it for the front page. I'm a bit of a stickler for uniformity. I can't generate them myself with wind eyes -- when I go into the code to change the element, the image breaks because it isn't authenticated. I guess it's a measure to keep people from faking progen and scamming people?

@ZigzagGama

Sure!

Edit: I was thinking maybe 45-50kt for each Glowing Spirit?
@ZigzagGama

Sure!

Edit: I was thinking maybe 45-50kt for each Glowing Spirit?
@TheDeathseer

Seems fair to me. I'll get you up on the front page as soon as I can get three progeny examples from the scrying shop from you :)
@TheDeathseer

Seems fair to me. I'll get you up on the front page as soon as I can get three progeny examples from the scrying shop from you :)
@ZigzagGama

BTW do I get part of the money?
@ZigzagGama

BTW do I get part of the money?
@TheDeathseer

You get all of it, since you'll be the one listing it in the AH. You just make a post in this thread about new hatchlings, and I will update the front page as soon as I see it. People will be buying your dragons directly from you.
@TheDeathseer

You get all of it, since you'll be the one listing it in the AH. You just make a post in this thread about new hatchlings, and I will update the front page as soon as I see it. People will be buying your dragons directly from you.
@ZigzagGama

Great!
@ZigzagGama

Great!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30