Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Turquoise Mine Art Hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52
@Onikuma Sure, I can hold him until around this time on the 19th.

@tybaltcatulet Sure thing! He'll be on hold until around this time on the 19th.
@Onikuma Sure, I can hold him until around this time on the 19th.

@tybaltcatulet Sure thing! He'll be on hold until around this time on the 19th.
WMVWGXM.png
@WrightNDesk - Thanks! I'll have the gems for him then for sure, you're the best. :)
@WrightNDesk - Thanks! I'll have the gems for him then for sure, you're the best. :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@WrightNDesk

asuhguhas the ones i were considering got snapped up lol guess I'll be back for next batch ^^
@WrightNDesk

asuhguhas the ones i were considering got snapped up lol guess I'll be back for next batch ^^
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Sorry about that! Hope you can grab one of the next group. Please be aware that I will be doing the designs for the next group alone, though!
@Vhyxalas Sorry about that! Hope you can grab one of the next group. Please be aware that I will be doing the designs for the next group alone, though!
WMVWGXM.png
@wrightndesk Could you hold this child, also could I be on your general pinglist? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38748520] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/387486/38748520_350.png[/img] [/url]
@wrightndesk
Could you hold this child, also could I be on your general pinglist?

38748520_350.png
OWMus8Y.png
@Moonlace Sorry, that kiddo is already on hold for Onikuma! I can definitely add you to the pinglist, though.
@Moonlace Sorry, that kiddo is already on hold for Onikuma! I can definitely add you to the pinglist, though.
WMVWGXM.png
@wrightndesk
Okay, thank you.
@wrightndesk
Okay, thank you.
OWMus8Y.png
@WrightNDesk

that's totally fine!! i love and adore your gijinks <3
@WrightNDesk

that's totally fine!! i love and adore your gijinks <3
KVbkgOZ.png
@WrightNDesk

Oh my gosh your cursed constructs are so cool! I'm a tad short on gems right now, could I potentially be pinged for the next batch if you plan to do one?
@WrightNDesk

Oh my gosh your cursed constructs are so cool! I'm a tad short on gems right now, could I potentially be pinged for the next batch if you plan to do one?
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo Sure thing, I'll add you to the list!
@Mezzo Sure thing, I'll add you to the list!
WMVWGXM.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 51 52