Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mighty Glen Hatchery
[center][img]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/6029/5fnsIF.jpg[/img] Welcome to the Mighty Glen Hatchery![/center] The hatchery is just starting up and I'm still doing a lot of playing around with various breeds and genes. I have a couple of "themed" pairs which you can find below. Otherwise, below are listed some recent hatchlings I'm putting up for sale. [center][b][u]RULES[/u][/b][/center] [LIST] [*]1:1000 Gem:Treasure ratio [*]First come first serve. Dragons can be held for up to three days [*]I will leave most of the hatchlings unnamed, but use a "nickname" for ease of reference [*]No immediate exalting, but if you do exalt them YOU MUST GIVE THEM A NAME FIRST [*]Prices negotiable within reason [*]Let me know if you want to be put on or removed from the ping list for any pair. [/LIST]
5fnsIF.jpg
Welcome to the Mighty Glen Hatchery!
The hatchery is just starting up and I'm still doing a lot of playing around with various breeds and genes.
I have a couple of "themed" pairs which you can find below.
Otherwise, below are listed some recent hatchlings I'm putting up for sale.

RULES
  • 1:1000 Gem:Treasure ratio
  • First come first serve. Dragons can be held for up to three days
  • I will leave most of the hatchlings unnamed, but use a "nickname" for ease of reference
  • No immediate exalting, but if you do exalt them YOU MUST GIVE THEM A NAME FIRST
  • Prices negotiable within reason
  • Let me know if you want to be put on or removed from the ping list for any pair.