Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♦Little Galaxies Hatchery♦ HIATUS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Skedge

hey there! would you like to be affiliates?

we have a similar theme! <3
@Skedge

KUF4IAc.pngg95ckp1.pngmDu7xWo.png
[quote name="Apex666" date=2017-11-30 19:36:52] @Skedge hey there! would you like to be affiliates? we have a similar theme! <3 [/quote] [center]@Apex666 Hello!! I'm so sorry about the belated response but I think that would be wonderful! I won't be hatching for a while because I went on a couple-month hiatus but I didn't want to leave you hanging. I would be more than happy to have you as an affiliate. ♥[/center]
Apex666 wrote on 2017-11-30:
@Skedge

@Apex666 Hello!! I'm so sorry about the belated response but I think that would be wonderful! I won't be hatching for a while because I went on a couple-month hiatus but I didn't want to leave you hanging. I would be more than happy to have you as an affiliate. ♥
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
We're Back in Business! Bump!
We're Back in Business! Bump!
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
Bump!
Bump!
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
^
^
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
@Skedge

Hi there! Would you possibly like to be affiliates? I have a button for my hatchery in my signature if you'd like to take a look. I really like your graphics work btw!
@Skedge

Hi there! Would you possibly like to be affiliates? I have a button for my hatchery in my signature if you'd like to take a look. I really like your graphics work btw!
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
@minnieamos

Hi there! I would love to be an affiliate with you! You hatchery is so cute. ♥ Thank you by the way! If you ever need anything let me know. I'll add your banner asap!
@minnieamos

Hi there! I would love to be an affiliate with you! You hatchery is so cute. ♥ Thank you by the way! If you ever need anything let me know. I'll add your banner asap!
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/whjjiCE.png[/img] [size=2]While passing through they gave you a bump![/size] [/center]
whjjiCE.png

While passing through they gave you a bump!
t9AD0gu.pngsvjBuMU.gif
Bump!
Bump!
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
^
^
hR0Jew3.png
SdTCfaF.png

LatCuiE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7