Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Bomi's Hatchery] NEW! Coatl, Veilspun
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[b]Friendly bump from your fellow ARMY friend!!<33[/b] [img]https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/13055618/bts-boy-in-luv.jpg[/img]
Friendly bump from your fellow ARMY friend!!<33

bts-boy-in-luv.jpg
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
QsENFIw.png
Um, hi! I'm not 100% sure I read it right, but I think Opaline is one of the dragons that are free? I just started yesterday, and I want to collect (hoard) all the pretty dragons I can and breed them. If she,s not an option, thank you for reading over my nonsensical rambling anyways! @Crazydoll86
Um, hi! I'm not 100% sure I read it right, but I think Opaline is one of the dragons that are free? I just started yesterday, and I want to collect (hoard) all the pretty dragons I can and breed them. If she,s not an option, thank you for reading over my nonsensical rambling anyways! @Crazydoll86
I have an egg. Clicky the egg. gAvZX.gif
@Crazydoll86

I was wondering if Thistle is still open for grabs?
@Crazydoll86

I was wondering if Thistle is still open for grabs?
Oh wait a sec can you breed dragons that aren't the same type? I have two faes should I have said Volta instead
Oh wait a sec can you breed dragons that aren't the same type? I have two faes should I have said Volta instead
I have an egg. Clicky the egg. gAvZX.gif
@alisialy She is up for grabs. Im sorry for the late reply i live in england. Lol Sending her over. Thank you for taking that pretty lady. :)

Edit: just seen your second post. You can breed any breeds together. But there are breeds that more dominant them other.
If you breed opaoine with a fae the babies gonna be most likely faes. Because fae is a plentiful breed while bogsneak is a more rare breed.

@SirenShowwe Yes, Thistle is still up for grabs. Im sending her over to you soon.
@alisialy She is up for grabs. Im sorry for the late reply i live in england. Lol Sending her over. Thank you for taking that pretty lady. :)

Edit: just seen your second post. You can breed any breeds together. But there are breeds that more dominant them other.
If you breed opaoine with a fae the babies gonna be most likely faes. Because fae is a plentiful breed while bogsneak is a more rare breed.

@SirenShowwe Yes, Thistle is still up for grabs. Im sending her over to you soon.
@Crazydoll86 Hello! If he's still available, could I please adopt Grape?
@Crazydoll86 Hello! If he's still available, could I please adopt Grape?
@ashniix Yes, sending him over in a second. He is unnamed so I would be very thankful if you could name him after you got it. :)
@ashniix Yes, sending him over in a second. He is unnamed so I would be very thankful if you could name him after you got it. :)
@Crazydoll86 I will name him, thank you very much!
@Crazydoll86 I will name him, thank you very much!
I just joined. Can I have Volta?
I just joined. Can I have Volta?
@alexandrr Yes, of course. Welcome to Flight rising, Im sending her over via Crossroad. :)
@alexandrr Yes, of course. Welcome to Flight rising, Im sending her over via Crossroad. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8