Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ Sodie's HRE | Massive 24hr SALE!!! ~
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104
~
~

Jj1wYYO.png
~
~

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie
Hello! I see that you are selling Syranis who was orginally part of a pair I was on the pinglist for? Can you put me on teh pinglist for Aelinos x Tessyx then?
@Ansodie
Hello! I see that you are selling Syranis who was orginally part of a pair I was on the pinglist for? Can you put me on teh pinglist for Aelinos x Tessyx then?
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay Of course! :) If you're still interested in the Syranis and Tessyx pair, I can keep him and nest them after the Aelinos/Tessyx nest.

I switched the pair and was going to give everyone a courtesy ping once the nest was on since it seemed everyone was wanting met/al/opal instead of cry/fac/opal.
@BurritoRay Of course! :) If you're still interested in the Syranis and Tessyx pair, I can keep him and nest them after the Aelinos/Tessyx nest.

I switched the pair and was going to give everyone a courtesy ping once the nest was on since it seemed everyone was wanting met/al/opal instead of cry/fac/opal.

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie
Really doesn't make a big difference for me so it's okay :3
@Ansodie
Really doesn't make a big difference for me so it's okay :3
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@BurritoRay Cool, works for me then! Haha
@BurritoRay Cool, works for me then! Haha

Jj1wYYO.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2282557/1] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wrKzr47.png[/img] [/url]
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png
@KingofSwords @kingdoms @VulpixSerpens @BlindBard @Gaston @lyttlekytten @LilSadist @L2B

Just in case anyone didn't see the previous post, Tessyx is being switched from Syranis (cry/fac/opal) to Aelinos (met/al/opal) and Syranis will be up for sale unless someone would like to wait until after Tes/Ael nest.
@KingofSwords @kingdoms @VulpixSerpens @BlindBard @Gaston @lyttlekytten @LilSadist @L2B

Just in case anyone didn't see the previous post, Tessyx is being switched from Syranis (cry/fac/opal) to Aelinos (met/al/opal) and Syranis will be up for sale unless someone would like to wait until after Tes/Ael nest.

Jj1wYYO.png
~
~

Jj1wYYO.png
~
~

Jj1wYYO.png
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 103 104