Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Chibi Emblem: Hatchery - XXY Opal
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@MorganBerry ahh yes i would maybe by the next go around i will have the cash not sure how long this will take
I was looking for a girl like that to go with my triple Phthalo jag/ros WC
@MorganBerry ahh yes i would maybe by the next go around i will have the cash not sure how long this will take
I was looking for a girl like that to go with my triple Phthalo jag/ros WC
“I look inside myself and see my heart is black
@ShepherdOfFire that's fine! I don't mind waiting though

Would you like to get a ping for the next batch?? :0
@ShepherdOfFire that's fine! I don't mind waiting though

Would you like to get a ping for the next batch?? :0
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@MorganBerry that might be best since it may take me a week to acquire the moneys
@MorganBerry that might be best since it may take me a week to acquire the moneys
@MorganBerry actually can you hold that imp girl a few days? I have some Naomi nests hatching and if a few hatch out capsules I can make it quickly
@MorganBerry actually can you hold that imp girl a few days? I have some Naomi nests hatching and if a few hatch out capsules I can make it quickly
@ShepherdOfFire of course!
@ShepherdOfFire of course!
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5c2944df27f40adb8d166af9a1fbd158/tumblr_inline_ovxkx9UZL31u5yg4g_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_inline_ovxkx9UZL31u5yg4g_500.png
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
@MorganBerry i might be ready to buy that kiddon now, if i paid in a mix of gems and treasure would that be okay? 209G 10k ?
@MorganBerry i might be ready to buy that kiddon now, if i paid in a mix of gems and treasure would that be okay? 209G 10k ?
@ShepherdOfFire Sure! I'll send a CR now c:
@ShepherdOfFire Sure! I'll send a CR now c:
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/5c2944df27f40adb8d166af9a1fbd158/tumblr_inline_ovxkx9UZL31u5yg4g_500.png[/img][/center]
tumblr_inline_ovxkx9UZL31u5yg4g_500.png
sigA1.pngsigA2.png
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18