Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Tutti Frutti Jelly Beans- Mother's Day!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38
@Sebaschan

Wonderful ^^ I'll send the CR now!
All I ask is that he eventually be named~
@Sebaschan

Wonderful ^^ I'll send the CR now!
All I ask is that he eventually be named~
^
^
bump for these pretty kids!
bump for these pretty kids!
^ Thanks for the bump :3
^ Thanks for the bump :3
Bump for you~~
Bump for you~~
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@GreenTulip - They're cute, but I don't have any room right now. If you breed them again, let me know! =)
@GreenTulip - They're cute, but I don't have any room right now. If you breed them again, let me know! =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu
@Orgetzu
@GreenTulip

They are super cute and I'm a sucker for any kind of food dragons, but I have way too many Imperials as is. May I be pinged once there's a Nocturne in a future batch? ^^
@GreenTulip

They are super cute and I'm a sucker for any kind of food dragons, but I have way too many Imperials as is. May I be pinged once there's a Nocturne in a future batch? ^^
bantam-Fanger.png
NefariousKing #221629

FR+2 | Bestiary Completionist
small dragon banner by Caprexes
@NefariousKing
For sure! Apologies for the late ping, I took a vacation abroad and didn't have wifi ^^;

Kids still up!
@NefariousKing
For sure! Apologies for the late ping, I took a vacation abroad and didn't have wifi ^^;

Kids still up!
Wb! Another bump for you ^^ They look even better as adults!
Wb! Another bump for you ^^ They look even better as adults!
tumblr_n4rnlnlsOx1sl6hkto5_250.giftumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38