Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Lost Ones - nAoMi Hatchery [25k-35k]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@Violet8 Alright! Thank you :D
@Violet8 Alright! Thank you :D
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu
No problem! :)
@NovaBlu
No problem! :)
I’m back after not playing for years, so forgive me for still figuring out how things work around here ‘:)
@NovaBlu Sorry it’s a little later than planned bc I forgot to incubate the nest some days. But the egg hatched, and here’s a seventh generation male! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43599982] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436000/43599982_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NovaBlu
Sorry it’s a little later than planned bc I forgot to incubate the nest some days.
But the egg hatched, and here’s a seventh generation male!

43599982_350.png

I’m back after not playing for years, so forgive me for still figuring out how things work around here ‘:)
@Violet8 He's beautiful! How much do you want for him?
@Violet8 He's beautiful! How much do you want for him?
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu
Since he’s considered a seventh generation, he’s 35kt or 35g. If you don’t have enough, you can pay some now and the rest within a week. I also take mixed payments of both treasure and gems.
@NovaBlu
Since he’s considered a seventh generation, he’s 35kt or 35g. If you don’t have enough, you can pay some now and the rest within a week. I also take mixed payments of both treasure and gems.
@NovaBlu
Are you still interested in purchasing him?
@NovaBlu
Are you still interested in purchasing him?
@Violet8 yes, I was wondering which one of his parents are related to Naomi?
@Violet8 yes, I was wondering which one of his parents are related to Naomi?
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu
His father, Madock, is related to Naomi. Through both of the parents. Madock is actually 3/32 (0.09375 in decimal form) Naomi blood, making this child 3/64 (0.046875 in decimal form) Naomi blood, as far as I know.
Other than the math, here’s the order:

Madock >
Calligraphy > Memoir > Erroneous > Willow > Naomi

Also

Madock >
Flashback > Agytus > Antares > Fia > Willow > Naomi

For whatever reason Madock won’t show on the same line...
@NovaBlu
His father, Madock, is related to Naomi. Through both of the parents. Madock is actually 3/32 (0.09375 in decimal form) Naomi blood, making this child 3/64 (0.046875 in decimal form) Naomi blood, as far as I know.
Other than the math, here’s the order:

Madock >
Calligraphy > Memoir > Erroneous > Willow > Naomi

Also

Madock >
Flashback > Agytus > Antares > Fia > Willow > Naomi

For whatever reason Madock won’t show on the same line...
@Violet8 I’ll buy him in a bit ^^
@Violet8 I’ll buy him in a bit ^^
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
@NovaBlu
Yay! Let me know when you want him.
@NovaBlu
Yay! Let me know when you want him.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20