Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Yummy Dragons - Nesting on request
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60
@BlackJackie
Can I buy Presentmeow?
I hope it's alright to change her genes, as she's for a project!
I'll soon make her a Poi/Tox~
@BlackJackie
Can I buy Presentmeow?
I hope it's alright to change her genes, as she's for a project!
I'll soon make her a Poi/Tox~
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
@Dezzle

Oh, hello :D I'm happy to see a new face here :3
Of course that's fine! I'm happy that my little girl can help somebody :D And the genes suit her very well :3
Which price do you choose? :)
*looks interested at your shop*
@Dezzle

Oh, hello :D I'm happy to see a new face here :3
Of course that's fine! I'm happy that my little girl can help somebody :D And the genes suit her very well :3
Which price do you choose? :)
*looks interested at your shop*
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
@BlackJackie could I please buy the male Mirror with bee? "Pearlbell" Ill send CR for 60k Treasure if acceptable.
@BlackJackie could I please buy the male Mirror with bee? "Pearlbell" Ill send CR for 60k Treasure if acceptable.
ice.gifWpjbI2U.gif
@BlackJackie
I was searching for dragons with those colors in the Search and happened to find her/your hatchery!
She'll be for a Lithromantic flag!
I'm willing to pay the 30g~

(That art shop is quite old, tho! Thank you for reminding me that I needed to change lol)
@BlackJackie
I was searching for dragons with those colors in the Search and happened to find her/your hatchery!
She'll be for a Lithromantic flag!
I'm willing to pay the 30g~

(That art shop is quite old, tho! Thank you for reminding me that I needed to change lol)
nneVbAm.png
Dezzle | 22
MUYNhfy.png
H0t7Ypl.png
eTmFfQ7.png
oaolHwW.png

fkWjutW.png
nneVbAm.png
njHAP5X.png
aXbaYIT.pngj1AKFqe.pngoDxwf8B.pngMTtORbV.png
vJGwSlb.png
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

...MrRCllp.png
@BlackJackie
Hey it's me again :33 Is there any chance that you can hold Safrocookie for me until i reach 100kt???? I'm at 6kt already:33 Thanks
@BlackJackie
Hey it's me again :33 Is there any chance that you can hold Safrocookie for me until i reach 100kt???? I'm at 6kt already:33 Thanks
repent-1.png
@CosmicWings62

Oh, hello! :D
I didn't expect that you would buy anothe hatchling of this pair xDD I have put him off the AH for you, so no worries! :3
@CosmicWings62

Oh, hello! :D
I didn't expect that you would buy anothe hatchling of this pair xDD I have put him off the AH for you, so no worries! :3
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
@BlackJackie
total noob when it comes to buying from hatcheries I'd like to buy "Candywhite" please
@BlackJackie
total noob when it comes to buying from hatcheries I'd like to buy "Candywhite" please
@Dovlovely

Lol your first post was fine xD No need to edit, you have done everything correct :D

Since my Hatchery-Christmas Event, for how much? :)

And I'm very happy to see a new face here x3
@Dovlovely

Lol your first post was fine xD No need to edit, you have done everything correct :D

Since my Hatchery-Christmas Event, for how much? :)

And I'm very happy to see a new face here x3
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
@BlackJackie the "kt" thing confuses me so I'll just tell you how much I have right now. I have 50851. Is that enough to buy him with? so confused
@BlackJackie the "kt" thing confuses me so I'll just tell you how much I have right now. I have 50851. Is that enough to buy him with? so confused
@Dovlovely

Oh, then its time for a little lesson :D

'k' means three 000, and the 't' stands for Treasure :) That means 50.000 Treasure or 50g. So you have definetly enough for him :3

So, now again to my little Christmas Special:

You can chose a price between 30.000T and 50.000T. Depending on the price you chose, I will add a special Discount, for example 25% less.

Everything clear? :D Feel free to ask again, I loe it to help out since I asked so much when I first joined xD
@Dovlovely

Oh, then its time for a little lesson :D

'k' means three 000, and the 't' stands for Treasure :) That means 50.000 Treasure or 50g. So you have definetly enough for him :3

So, now again to my little Christmas Special:

You can chose a price between 30.000T and 50.000T. Depending on the price you chose, I will add a special Discount, for example 25% less.

Everything clear? :D Feel free to ask again, I loe it to help out since I asked so much when I first joined xD
nk0fJDk.png8bKeuhR.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60