Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | -Hidden Gem Hatchery-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
plus, i wish to start one too but it seems still pretty hard
plus, i wish to start one too but it seems still pretty hard
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OQp0l7y.png[/img] BUMP [/center]
OQp0l7y.png

BUMP
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@Deerlybeloved99

I know you signed up for Pastel Pearl's, but I just got another pastel pair and was wondering if you would be interested? It's the Rose Quartz pair and they have 4 eggs on the way right now!

Let me know what you think :)
As you are my first customer, you will have a major discount of 20% that lasts a lifetime :D
@Deerlybeloved99

I know you signed up for Pastel Pearl's, but I just got another pastel pair and was wondering if you would be interested? It's the Rose Quartz pair and they have 4 eggs on the way right now!

Let me know what you think :)
As you are my first customer, you will have a major discount of 20% that lasts a lifetime :D
VzE0xQk.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTU8bHCP.gifRkW1SLV.gif4yNzYyZ.gif Spearmint.png
@CosmicAnomalies

Thank you so much!! Also, I would love to be on that pair's pinglist. I can imagine the perfect offspring from them <3
@CosmicAnomalies

Thank you so much!! Also, I would love to be on that pair's pinglist. I can imagine the perfect offspring from them <3
Mushroom Child Hatchery
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2230980
@CosmicAnomalies
Great I look forward to a good cooperation in the future ... Wow, that sounds kinda formal. xD
Just happy you've found us. Taaaa~ <3
@CosmicAnomalies
Great I look forward to a good cooperation in the future ... Wow, that sounds kinda formal. xD
Just happy you've found us. Taaaa~ <3
rlz2u583.png oilbvv98.png muh6pb2f.gif
Bump ~ <3
Bump ~ <3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OQp0l7y.png[/img] BUMP [/center]
OQp0l7y.png

BUMP
Bump~
Bump~
Can I be put on a general pinglist, please? =)
Can I be put on a general pinglist, please? =)
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu
Yes indeed!
@Orgetzu
Yes indeed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53