Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [T/O] On XYX white/obsidian g1 On Ah 9kg
1 2 3 4
This thread is painful.

The fact you added a 4-digit dragon as a possible trade is outrageous. Several people have told you that Gen1 collectors don't value bred dragons all that well so I don't know why you're convinced you shouldn't take anything less than 9kg. You probably should be thinking about who you're selling this dragon to and the worth of the dragon across buyers on the site. Just because you think something is worth a lot doesn't mean it is for the majority of dragon collectors.
This thread is painful.

The fact you added a 4-digit dragon as a possible trade is outrageous. Several people have told you that Gen1 collectors don't value bred dragons all that well so I don't know why you're convinced you shouldn't take anything less than 9kg. You probably should be thinking about who you're selling this dragon to and the worth of the dragon across buyers on the site. Just because you think something is worth a lot doesn't mean it is for the majority of dragon collectors.
eliasainsworth___veltraz_by_featherfell-d9kzhna.gif
@eliasainsworth

Pardon me?

I'm sorry but I don't get why your being so rude! It's my dragon I can price it however I would like it ! Oh and I would rather if you keep your rude comments to yourself. Thank you very much have a nice day.
@eliasainsworth

Pardon me?

I'm sorry but I don't get why your being so rude! It's my dragon I can price it however I would like it ! Oh and I would rather if you keep your rude comments to yourself. Thank you very much have a nice day.
oshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gifoshawott_bw_by_generalcirno-d341jrv.gifoshawott.gif
@oshawott

Your dragon is overpriced and that's all I'm saying. It's really arrogant on your part to act like it's somehow worth 9kg when the general price for gen1s has drastically decreased in the past year and even gened dragons are hard to sell at just the gene costs.

It just seems rude on your part to try to rip people off because you can't price your dragon fairly.
@oshawott

Your dragon is overpriced and that's all I'm saying. It's really arrogant on your part to act like it's somehow worth 9kg when the general price for gen1s has drastically decreased in the past year and even gened dragons are hard to sell at just the gene costs.

It just seems rude on your part to try to rip people off because you can't price your dragon fairly.
eliasainsworth___veltraz_by_featherfell-d9kzhna.gif
1 2 3 4