Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Metal imperials
1 2 3 4
@bookworm125 @cande2014 @Nihilus @Bhaskara @NovaDrakkon @pyrotech

Hi all! Silver platinum doubles (two females and one male) for sale for 50 gems, please see second post. Also one gold metals double and some cheaper brown colored imps.

Hi all! Silver platinum doubles (two females and one male) for sale for 50 gems, please see second post. Also one gold metals double and some cheaper brown colored imps.
Y1Z8zn6.pngSDMVm6k.png9gyY1jx.png
@Collector Hello there~ I'd like to buy your Metal/Metal/Gold F Imp, but I don't have the gems for it--Do you accept treasure?

Also, can I be added to the general pinglist?
@Collector Hello there~ I'd like to buy your Metal/Metal/Gold F Imp, but I don't have the gems for it--Do you accept treasure?

Also, can I be added to the general pinglist?
@LilSadist Hi. I accept treasure as well. I'll send you a Cr and add you to the pinglist.
@LilSadist Hi. I accept treasure as well. I'll send you a Cr and add you to the pinglist.
@cande2014 @LilSadist

2 dark colored female hatchlings and one purple male for sale. First nest of Lead and Steel. If you are keen on fire eyes please note that this is the last nest with them because I will be moving for a vacation to another flight. All my imperial pairs will nest once before that.
@cande2014 @LilSadist

2 dark colored female hatchlings and one purple male for sale. First nest of Lead and Steel. If you are keen on fire eyes please note that this is the last nest with them because I will be moving for a vacation to another flight. All my imperial pairs will nest once before that.
@Czarcasm @NovaDrakkon @RiztheHuntress @BeanieCatsune @Arigato9000 @Gr12zly @Kaley01 @SookieJane

Hi all! Two metals gold female doubles for sale (40 gems per dragon, please see second post). If you are keen on fire eyes please note that this is the last nest with them because I will be moving for a vacation to another flight. All my imperial pairs will nest once before that.
@Czarcasm @NovaDrakkon @RiztheHuntress @BeanieCatsune @Arigato9000 @Gr12zly @Kaley01 @SookieJane

Hi all! Two metals gold female doubles for sale (40 gems per dragon, please see second post). If you are keen on fire eyes please note that this is the last nest with them because I will be moving for a vacation to another flight. All my imperial pairs will nest once before that.
Add me to the pinglist please!
Add me to the pinglist please!
@Pinn Will do! Do you want to be on a general pinglist for all pairs or just some (Gold-Metal, Silver-Platinum, Copper-Bronze and Steel-Lead) pairs?
@Pinn Will do! Do you want to be on a general pinglist for all pairs or just some (Gold-Metal, Silver-Platinum, Copper-Bronze and Steel-Lead) pairs?
General please!
General please!

Hi all! Silver platinum double male for sale for 50 gems, please see second post. If you are keen on fire eyes please note that this is the last nest with them because I will be moving for a vacation to another flight. All my imperial pairs will nest once before that.

@cande2014 @LilSadist @Pinn

Hi! 4 coppery, brown and firey hatchlings for sale for 20 gems, please see second post for dragons.

Hi all! Silver platinum double male for sale for 50 gems, please see second post. If you are keen on fire eyes please note that this is the last nest with them because I will be moving for a vacation to another flight. All my imperial pairs will nest once before that.

@cande2014 @LilSadist @Pinn

Hi! 4 coppery, brown and firey hatchlings for sale for 20 gems, please see second post for dragons.
@Czarcasm @NovaDrakkon @RiztheHuntress @BeanieCatsune @Arigato9000 @Gr12zly @Kaley01 @SookieJane @Pinn

Last metals and gold imperial hatchlings with fire eyes ready for new homes (please see second post). One triple metals female for 150 gems and one metals gold female for 50 gems. Both are in AH.
@Czarcasm @NovaDrakkon @RiztheHuntress @BeanieCatsune @Arigato9000 @Gr12zly @Kaley01 @SookieJane @Pinn

Last metals and gold imperial hatchlings with fire eyes ready for new homes (please see second post). One triple metals female for 150 gems and one metals gold female for 50 gems. Both are in AH.
1 2 3 4