Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Nevermore{1 Imp avaliable!}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@Lansly you've been added to the Imperials list for the Tolgar and MH breeding as seat #3.

As everyone has a deposit only for that breeding I'll be leaving the seating as it currently stands.
@Lansly you've been added to the Imperials list for the Tolgar and MH breeding as seat #3.

As everyone has a deposit only for that breeding I'll be leaving the seating as it currently stands.
2py894o.jpg
@Kirk
If I paid the full deposit as soon as I can, would that move me up?
( Sort of really want first choice XD )
@Kirk
If I paid the full deposit as soon as I can, would that move me up?
( Sort of really want first choice XD )
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Lansly that was the original plan, but I've decided I'm not a fan of it. I would talk to @snowii or @pestilence to see if you can swap 'seats' with them. the current seat owner would have to contact me to tell me of any seat changes.
@Lansly that was the original plan, but I've decided I'm not a fan of it. I would talk to @snowii or @pestilence to see if you can swap 'seats' with them. the current seat owner would have to contact me to tell me of any seat changes.
2py894o.jpg
@Kirk : That is fair enough. I wish I had seen this thread sooner but so is life.
I am just going to send you the full payment now.

@Snowii and @Pestilence : Hi guys. Any chance I could swap 'seats' with you?
@Kirk : That is fair enough. I wish I had seen this thread sooner but so is life.
I am just going to send you the full payment now.

@Snowii and @Pestilence : Hi guys. Any chance I could swap 'seats' with you?
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
@Lansly I really don&#039;t wanna sound rude but no >.< because I&#039;m gonna have my full payment tomorrow I&#039;ve already earned my 75k for the day so now I&#039;m just waiting for tomorrow to come for me to get the other 75k and pay Kirk... I hope you understand :(
@Lansly I really don&#039;t wanna sound rude but no >.< because I&#039;m gonna have my full payment tomorrow I&#039;ve already earned my 75k for the day so now I&#039;m just waiting for tomorrow to come for me to get the other 75k and pay Kirk... I hope you understand :(
@Pestilence : I just had to try and ask. It&#039;s fine. (:
@Pestilence : I just had to try and ask. It&#039;s fine. (:
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
@pestilence didn&#039;t sound rude to me.

@lansly imperials post updated
@pestilence didn&#039;t sound rude to me.

@lansly imperials post updated
2py894o.jpg
Still one wildclaw baby for sale!
Still one wildclaw baby for sale!
2py894o.jpg
Mid afternoon bump :-D
Mid afternoon bump :-D
2py894o.jpg
@ Kirk

Is it okay if I pay the rest of mine with treasure and gems? 100k treasure and 555 gems comes out to 150k, if my math is right. :D
@ Kirk

Is it okay if I pay the rest of mine with treasure and gems? 100k treasure and 555 gems comes out to 150k, if my math is right. :D
9Crhd6q.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19