Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [found
I'm looking to buy one, preferably under the 75k treasure the last one in the search goes for.
Alternatively I have 2 eggs and I would trade away one of the future hatchlings for the frog.
I also have 10 gems I can place in the trade.

Please message me with your option/prizes and I'm sure we can work something out. ^^
I'm looking to buy one, preferably under the 75k treasure the last one in the search goes for.
Alternatively I have 2 eggs and I would trade away one of the future hatchlings for the frog.
I also have 10 gems I can place in the trade.

Please message me with your option/prizes and I'm sure we can work something out. ^^
Would you trade an egg for the frog ?
Would you trade an egg for the frog ?
If it's for an ice egg/hatchling, I will trade you my cog frog and a boon of fertility, the item that makes them hatch sooner.... Obvious statement is obvious.
If it's for an ice egg/hatchling, I will trade you my cog frog and a boon of fertility, the item that makes them hatch sooner.... Obvious statement is obvious.
Keep Moving Forward- Walt Disney.
The eggs hatch instantly anyway, so you could keep your boon.
The eggs hatch instantly anyway, so you could keep your boon.
i'd definitely trade mine to you if the others don't want to for a hatchling!
i'd definitely trade mine to you if the others don't want to for a hatchling!
Bw0Ww3C.png
Got a frog. I'd rather take treasure for it. Thanks! Don't really have an offer, just mostly wanting treasure. Taking it off my starter if necessary. :)
Got a frog. I'd rather take treasure for it. Thanks! Don't really have an offer, just mostly wanting treasure. Taking it off my starter if necessary. :)
Please tag me if you want my attention!
Formerly known as "Bobbina"
Recently came back after a long hiatus, so sorry if I'm new to some things
My girlfriend has a frog, I'll talk to her about it, but she loves hatchlings and eggs. :) I'm sure she'd trade for them. Or if one frog isn't enough, I'll offer some treasure, or one of my hatchlings to help sweeten the deal?
My girlfriend has a frog, I'll talk to her about it, but she loves hatchlings and eggs. :) I'm sure she'd trade for them. Or if one frog isn't enough, I'll offer some treasure, or one of my hatchlings to help sweeten the deal?
Thanks for all the offers guys. ^^
I found one tough they were so many messages I probaly won't go thruogh all of them to answer them.
Thanks for all the offers guys. ^^
I found one tough they were so many messages I probaly won't go thruogh all of them to answer them.
STALKED !
STALKED !
forestgreeen