Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | S. E. Hatchery: Ridges, Pearls, Spirals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Mars If you pay in full, your name goes higher on the list. You can message me later though if people pay in full and you want to keep a nice spot near the top of the list, and we'll work something out, okay? And it's okay that you can't afford to right now, which is why I have the down payment thing. owo
@Mars If you pay in full, your name goes higher on the list. You can message me later though if people pay in full and you want to keep a nice spot near the top of the list, and we'll work something out, okay? And it's okay that you can't afford to right now, which is why I have the down payment thing. owo
IJ7rLQK.png
If I can get enough reserves, I'll be eventually able to add shimmer/iridescent with no extra cost to the spirals. >.>
If I can get enough reserves, I'll be eventually able to add shimmer/iridescent with no extra cost to the spirals. >.>
IJ7rLQK.png
Spinel has been turned into a spiral dragon!
Spinel has been turned into a spiral dragon!
IJ7rLQK.png
She looks gorgeous. Bumping because I'd love to see the babies get the extra genes.
She looks gorgeous. Bumping because I'd love to see the babies get the extra genes.
@matthias2479 Thank you! I'm actually thinking of maybe doing a secondary gene of eyespots, if that'd be okay? Or would you prefer something like shimmer?
@matthias2479 Thank you! I'm actually thinking of maybe doing a secondary gene of eyespots, if that'd be okay? Or would you prefer something like shimmer?
IJ7rLQK.png
Oh my gosh yes put me up there. I'll get the reserve price to you later today.
Oh my gosh yes put me up there. I'll get the reserve price to you later today.
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
@miniprof I put you on the list!
@miniprof I put you on the list!
IJ7rLQK.png
@Jun I can pay in full ^^ Sending payment your way!
@Jun I can pay in full ^^ Sending payment your way!
Check out my Patreon!
@Aether I added you to the list! Thank you!
@Aether I added you to the list! Thank you!
IJ7rLQK.png
@Jun sending you the 25k, will send the rest whenever possible. I'm fine with male or female.
@Jun sending you the 25k, will send the rest whenever possible. I'm fine with male or female.
tumblr_msd96lPAIj1s4ntg4o2_400.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31