Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~~Canyon Stained SDs Sales thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Roro
If he is still available yes please
@Roro
If he is still available yes please
@Memoriam Alright! You can send a CR for him when you are ready

@Cheeseburger The Cherub/Stripes boy has already been claimed unfortunately
@Memoriam Alright! You can send a CR for him when you are ready

@Cheeseburger The Cherub/Stripes boy has already been claimed unfortunately
rossignol.gif
@Roro
I'd like the female, if she's still available! c:
@Roro
I'd like the female, if she's still available! c:
tumblr_ojgyb5QQPP1r2zv3vo1_500.png
@Dela She is still available! You can send a CR for her when you are ready
@Dela She is still available! You can send a CR for her when you are ready
rossignol.gif
lol rip too slow

Keep me on the list for next time!
lol rip too slow

Keep me on the list for next time!
I make glowy accents! || Add yourself to my Biolum accent ping lists!
@Sotku, @OnABadBet, @DesertUmbra, @Hiame (Fal/Pere), @Moonlace, @MoonlitLegacy (Falcon), @pooses (Fal/Pere), @Lindwur, @IgnisFlamel, @ManaStar, @Saere, @Alanon, @kizzan, MaiatanFallan (Cher/Pere), @TheDragonEmperor, @arcaneidolriots (Male), @RockehRawr, @Samoqueen, @Inoue, @Snowhawk (Fal/Pere), @CatalystMomentum, @bibio, @angrychill, @onikuma (Falcon)

Only one this time, a Male Falcon/Peregrine: link to first post
@Sotku, @OnABadBet, @DesertUmbra, @Hiame (Fal/Pere), @Moonlace, @MoonlitLegacy (Falcon), @pooses (Fal/Pere), @Lindwur, @IgnisFlamel, @ManaStar, @Saere, @Alanon, @kizzan, MaiatanFallan (Cher/Pere), @TheDragonEmperor, @arcaneidolriots (Male), @RockehRawr, @Samoqueen, @Inoue, @Snowhawk (Fal/Pere), @CatalystMomentum, @bibio, @angrychill, @onikuma (Falcon)

Only one this time, a Male Falcon/Peregrine: link to first post
rossignol.gif
@TheDragonEmperor Not yet! You can go ahead
@TheDragonEmperor Not yet! You can go ahead
rossignol.gif
@Sotku, @OnABadBet, @DesertUmbra, @Hiame (Fal/Pere), @Moonlace, @MoonlitLegacy (Falcon), @pooses (Fal/Pere), @Lindwur, @IgnisFlamel, @ManaStar, @Saere, @Alanon, @kizzan, MaiatanFallan (Cher/Pere), @Sagittarium, @TheDragonEmperor, @arcaneidolriots (Male), @RockehRawr, @Samoqueen, @Inoue, @Snowhawk (Fal/Pere), @CatalystMomentum, @angrychill, @onikuma (Falcon)

2 Hatchlings this time, one male (Fal/Stripes) and one female (Fal/Pere)

link to first post!
@Sotku, @OnABadBet, @DesertUmbra, @Hiame (Fal/Pere), @Moonlace, @MoonlitLegacy (Falcon), @pooses (Fal/Pere), @Lindwur, @IgnisFlamel, @ManaStar, @Saere, @Alanon, @kizzan, MaiatanFallan (Cher/Pere), @Sagittarium, @TheDragonEmperor, @arcaneidolriots (Male), @RockehRawr, @Samoqueen, @Inoue, @Snowhawk (Fal/Pere), @CatalystMomentum, @angrychill, @onikuma (Falcon)

2 Hatchlings this time, one male (Fal/Stripes) and one female (Fal/Pere)

link to first post!
rossignol.gif
@theDragonEmperor My bad! I really need to double check the pings before using them. I've removed you from the list
@theDragonEmperor My bad! I really need to double check the pings before using them. I've removed you from the list
rossignol.gif
@Roro Could I get the female? I'll have space for her in a minute!
@Roro Could I get the female? I'll have space for her in a minute!
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6