Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | HEY! YOU! YEAH YOU!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@DoubleSocket
yeah! considering i've had a history with scammers on other games it's actually a huge relief that i know that everyone is more likely than not going to be honest!
@DoubleSocket
yeah! considering i've had a history with scammers on other games it's actually a huge relief that i know that everyone is more likely than not going to be honest!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@DoubleSocket
@DoubleSocket
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif *you sense disaster gay energy radiating from this being...
@Daisythedryad !!! YOUR SUPER SWEET!!! chicken smoothie was very toxic but this website is so nice and open
@Daisythedryad !!! YOUR SUPER SWEET!!! chicken smoothie was very toxic but this website is so nice and open
how_to_train_your_dragon_2_gif_by_thegrzebol-d6wlb2k.gif
bup~
bup~
@DoubleSocket
thank you! you too! i've never played chicken smoothie, but I've had my fair share of other games -_-
this is the only website i can rely on.

(sorry for the late reply i was going to a viola lesson)
@DoubleSocket
thank you! you too! i've never played chicken smoothie, but I've had my fair share of other games -_-
this is the only website i can rely on.

(sorry for the late reply i was going to a viola lesson)
@DaisyTheDryad Its okay!!! don't go on chicken smoothie though, a lot of people are competitive and mean
@DaisyTheDryad Its okay!!! don't go on chicken smoothie though, a lot of people are competitive and mean
@DoubleSocket
what in the heavens would they need to be competitive about???? that's my question!
@DoubleSocket
what in the heavens would they need to be competitive about???? that's my question!
@DaisyTheDryad People love their pets on there, if they don't get them like if you reject a trade, they will call you stupid
@DaisyTheDryad People love their pets on there, if they don't get them like if you reject a trade, they will call you stupid
@DoubleSocket
welp
that is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard of -_-

lets be honest here, it's probably just a bunch of spoiled 8-year-olds on that site

edit: I'm not saying everybody.
@DoubleSocket
welp
that is probably the dumbest thing I have ever heard of -_-

lets be honest here, it's probably just a bunch of spoiled 8-year-olds on that site

edit: I'm not saying everybody.
@DaisyTheDryad

Not everyone, there are some really nice people, but they are usually on flight rising as well!!! <3
@DaisyTheDryad

Not everyone, there are some really nice people, but they are usually on flight rising as well!!! <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11