Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♣Simple Delights Hatchery♠
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27
@KiraLaManzana
Sure! :D I'll add you to those pinglists immediately! Also thank you! I've found new enthusiasm for the site, and it's mostly thanks to one of my FR friends coming back, like I said, and NotN. Can't wait to see what new apparel and familiars we're getting! ^u^
@KiraLaManzana
Sure! :D I'll add you to those pinglists immediately! Also thank you! I've found new enthusiasm for the site, and it's mostly thanks to one of my FR friends coming back, like I said, and NotN. Can't wait to see what new apparel and familiars we're getting! ^u^
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
General
pinged for all hatchlings, breeding card updates and new pairs

Raspberry Dreams

Red Hot

Sanguine Wanderers

Hatched hatched three nests today, all with two eggs. All also look surprisingly good! ;D

Also, wondering what you all would think if I gave the female coatl in the Raspberry Dreams pair a Wasp? I just like the lighter color on it and it looks especially nice with the Sunset Opal.

General

Raspberry Dreams

Red Hot

Sanguine Wanderers

Hatched hatched three nests today, all with two eggs. All also look surprisingly good! ;D

Also, wondering what you all would think if I gave the female coatl in the Raspberry Dreams pair a Wasp? I just like the lighter color on it and it looks especially nice with the Sunset Opal.

N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
As a fellow fire-flighter and an affiliate, I was wondering if discounts stack????? I’m in love with those coatl gals and I’m thinking of picking one up~
As a fellow fire-flighter and an affiliate, I was wondering if discounts stack????? I’m in love with those coatl gals and I’m thinking of picking one up~
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
@virtue
Hmm... I haven't actually thought about that... Maybe 15% discount? So that would make on of those girls 123 250t or 145g. I'll need to add that to the rules. Thanks for asking! "Any additional discount adds 5% off" or something like that!
@virtue
Hmm... I haven't actually thought about that... Maybe 15% discount? So that would make on of those girls 123 250t or 145g. I'll need to add that to the rules. Thanks for asking! "Any additional discount adds 5% off" or something like that!
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@IgnisFlamel alright sweet! And one more question- do you take mixed payments?? Like 100g + 45kt??
@IgnisFlamel alright sweet! And one more question- do you take mixed payments?? Like 100g + 45kt??
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
@virtue
Sure! :D Do you want an exact half and half, or more of either one? The exact split would be 61 500t and 72g.
@virtue
Sure! :D Do you want an exact half and half, or more of either one? The exact split would be 61 500t and 72g.
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
I can do the half and half!! I’ll send over a CR for Lakia!!
I can do the half and half!! I’ll send over a CR for Lakia!!
21375.png MpM7yiN.png

they/them

24yrs

FRT+3
21375.png
@IgnisFlamel oooh can i purchase Horacio with treasure, please? he's gorgeous!
@IgnisFlamel oooh can i purchase Horacio with treasure, please? he's gorgeous!
@AmimiaP
Sure! :D Feel free to send a CR with the payment whenever you can.

Forget that. I'll send one instead. xP
@AmimiaP
Sure! :D Feel free to send a CR with the payment whenever you can.

Forget that. I'll send one instead. xP
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
General

Heart Like Ice

New hatchlings are here, now from my Orca/Sanguine/Sanguine pair! The female coatl has been given Wasp, and though only one of the hatchlings actually got the new gene, these two will be added to AH in about three or four hours.

General

Heart Like Ice

New hatchlings are here, now from my Orca/Sanguine/Sanguine pair! The female coatl has been given Wasp, and though only one of the hatchlings actually got the new gene, these two will be added to AH in about three or four hours.

N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27