Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | nefelibata - a dragon gijinka shop
1 2 3 4 5 6
@odias - Pinglist, please! :)
@odias - Pinglist, please! :)
@ixris added!
@ixris added!
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias

oh yeah could i be added to the general pinglist
@odias

oh yeah could i be added to the general pinglist
tjjhFkf.png
@Gloomyreaper added :D
@Gloomyreaper added :D

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
Guess Who.... its me. avs busy so its just me (maybe theyll put in something to make this poor lady a set with another derg later but Yeah) [quote name=ODIAS] [center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f84061c6813d32484981abf0ae2c2551/tumblr_or5pjyYiiW1vmecpmo2_1280.png[/img] [b]female tundra[/b] latte latte cream skink spinner underbelly [b]200kt / 200g[/b] ping odias to claim![/center][/quote] [quote name=pinglist] @timechaser @SilverFoxDemon @SunDragon @kisher @Catherine68 @Fay @targaryens @pooses @ixris @Gloomyreaper
Guess Who.... its me. avs busy so its just me (maybe theyll put in something to make this poor lady a set with another derg later but Yeah)
ODIAS wrote:
tumblr_or5pjyYiiW1vmecpmo2_1280.png

female tundra

latte latte cream
skink spinner underbelly

200kt / 200g
ping odias to claim!

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias Could I be on the general pinglist? Your art is gorgeous! I love it a lot. I'd buy the newest baby but I'm not a big tundra fan. :c
@odias Could I be on the general pinglist? Your art is gorgeous! I love it a lot. I'd buy the newest baby but I'm not a big tundra fan. :c
viole - any pronouns but she/her - EST +3hr fr time
@roses added! thank u
@roses added! thank u

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
Cutie!!! ;o; I'm such a sucker for coffee things; alas, space and money is an issue right now :')
Cutie!!! ;o; I'm such a sucker for coffee things; alas, space and money is an issue right now :')
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
@odias
GalaxyStorm (my sister) Syas she wants it, but she's in the middle of a work call, so I'm seeing if you can send the tun to her?
@odias
GalaxyStorm (my sister) Syas she wants it, but she's in the middle of a work call, so I'm seeing if you can send the tun to her?
@odias

Can I be on the general pinglist?
@odias

Can I be on the general pinglist?
6F_F.png008F_Custom.png
1 2 3 4 5 6