Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Sari and Mezz's Guide to Monsters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
@Akesari - I've been trying to resist him but I love Mu, can I buy him? :)
@Akesari - I've been trying to resist him but I love Mu, can I buy him? :)
fireshield_divider3_by_starkindlerstudio-dajul4r.png
@Onikuma
Yes of course, just send me a CR!
@Onikuma
Yes of course, just send me a CR!
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
@Akesari - Would you mind setting it up for me? I'm at work and things are kinda hectic, I just checked my phone in the bathroom lol!
@Akesari - Would you mind setting it up for me? I'm at work and things are kinda hectic, I just checked my phone in the bathroom lol!
@Akesari and @Mezzo

So not sure if you two knew but the Starchild who has been named Keroessa and the Impa who remains Mu are my new King/Queen - I also commissioned masks for them from Fujo! They're amazing. Although I do have a question for Akesari, in impa lore is there anyway that an impa could change it's size like grow extremely large or super small - I wanna take a lore turn but you created impas and he shall remain an impa so have to ask. But yes, ya'll gotta check out those masks they're based on the art you two did! :D

I also have a question for Mezzo, on Kero's bio I had to move things around to fit the mask so the bio wouldn't scroll left to right. However now the bio blurb is in the url color writing as opposed to black, do you know how I could fix that?
@Akesari and @Mezzo

So not sure if you two knew but the Starchild who has been named Keroessa and the Impa who remains Mu are my new King/Queen - I also commissioned masks for them from Fujo! They're amazing. Although I do have a question for Akesari, in impa lore is there anyway that an impa could change it's size like grow extremely large or super small - I wanna take a lore turn but you created impas and he shall remain an impa so have to ask. But yes, ya'll gotta check out those masks they're based on the art you two did! :D

I also have a question for Mezzo, on Kero's bio I had to move things around to fit the mask so the bio wouldn't scroll left to right. However now the bio blurb is in the url color writing as opposed to black, do you know how I could fix that?
@Onikuma

So I talked to Akesari (she's a tad bit busy right now~) and she said in the lore she set up the Impa's, the Impas can't change height or shape because the Witch doesn't have the kind of power, so after the Witch first creates them they're stuck that way~ I'm glad you're excited about the kiddos~ (Also we actually saw! Fujo's a friend of both of ours~)

As for the bio, I'm honestly the worst at setting up bios, so I'm not entirely sure. The only way I could think to fix it is to make sure the url is shut with /url. And to maybe make sure any new words are on a new line? Links are always brown though as far as I know.

Edit: Oh! I was actually just informed that he url color is only visible to the person who wrote, it, everyone else sees it black, its a glitch~
@Onikuma

So I talked to Akesari (she's a tad bit busy right now~) and she said in the lore she set up the Impa's, the Impas can't change height or shape because the Witch doesn't have the kind of power, so after the Witch first creates them they're stuck that way~ I'm glad you're excited about the kiddos~ (Also we actually saw! Fujo's a friend of both of ours~)

As for the bio, I'm honestly the worst at setting up bios, so I'm not entirely sure. The only way I could think to fix it is to make sure the url is shut with /url. And to maybe make sure any new words are on a new line? Links are always brown though as far as I know.

Edit: Oh! I was actually just informed that he url color is only visible to the person who wrote, it, everyone else sees it black, its a glitch~
tumblr_o9n7ihpGGx1u1gqv0o1_500.png
@Mezzo - Oh okay I see, well if you don't mind me asking what abilities does a Starchild have as she seems completely otherworldly. See the only reason I asked is in my little story of sorts she cares not for anything below, as you said, but notices the impa Mu who the only way I could think if she noticed him is that he could grow - although I'm sure there's another way.

But yes! I love them both so much, thank you both again - scrying them they make gorgeous babies and yes haha. Fujo told me y'all were friends and she was excited to create the masks for them, even if Mu's is his face. I still really like it lol. I love what she did with Kero though!

And oh it's no problem, I fixed it, for some reason my best friend said it showed up as black text to her... but to me it was url brown? She suggested doing the color=black thing which I did and it fixed it for me. It drove me crazy because looking at the bio there are absolutely no broken url brackets and I even had her check lol!
@Mezzo - Oh okay I see, well if you don't mind me asking what abilities does a Starchild have as she seems completely otherworldly. See the only reason I asked is in my little story of sorts she cares not for anything below, as you said, but notices the impa Mu who the only way I could think if she noticed him is that he could grow - although I'm sure there's another way.

But yes! I love them both so much, thank you both again - scrying them they make gorgeous babies and yes haha. Fujo told me y'all were friends and she was excited to create the masks for them, even if Mu's is his face. I still really like it lol. I love what she did with Kero though!

And oh it's no problem, I fixed it, for some reason my best friend said it showed up as black text to her... but to me it was url brown? She suggested doing the color=black thing which I did and it fixed it for me. It drove me crazy because looking at the bio there are absolutely no broken url brackets and I even had her check lol!
@Onikuma
The Star Children are the children of an angel and a living star that burned all their energy to be together. For the most part these children are beings of energy who have been raised completely disconnected from the world below (the earth as a whole is the world below since living stars can't pass the atmosphere without losing a lot of energy or never being able to go back) and so they kind of act like it. For the most part they just use energy to keep their form on earth. They do however have a less then physical form and a high level of charisma to the point that they can talk anyone or anything into doing what they want. They also can hover and travel through energy displacement (kind of like basic teleportation of short distances). Each kiddo is a bit different though since some take after their father more then their mother and vice versa so there's leeway. (Sorry if that wasn't very clear I'm getting sick so I'm starting to stuggle a bit)

And I'm glad~! And yeah Fujo's awesome and they did such a good job~!! And I like Mu's face mask~ It looks really good!

And good! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful....
@Onikuma
The Star Children are the children of an angel and a living star that burned all their energy to be together. For the most part these children are beings of energy who have been raised completely disconnected from the world below (the earth as a whole is the world below since living stars can't pass the atmosphere without losing a lot of energy or never being able to go back) and so they kind of act like it. For the most part they just use energy to keep their form on earth. They do however have a less then physical form and a high level of charisma to the point that they can talk anyone or anything into doing what they want. They also can hover and travel through energy displacement (kind of like basic teleportation of short distances). Each kiddo is a bit different though since some take after their father more then their mother and vice versa so there's leeway. (Sorry if that wasn't very clear I'm getting sick so I'm starting to stuggle a bit)

And I'm glad~! And yeah Fujo's awesome and they did such a good job~!! And I like Mu's face mask~ It looks really good!

And good! Sorry I couldn't be more helpful....
@Mezzo - Oh no it makes perfect sense! Thank you, I love her even more now, I have to wonder about kids of a Star Child and an Impa lol - like what they would be like but I guess I'll incooperate their lore/backstories with some of my own lore.
@Mezzo - Oh no it makes perfect sense! Thank you, I love her even more now, I have to wonder about kids of a Star Child and an Impa lol - like what they would be like but I guess I'll incooperate their lore/backstories with some of my own lore.
@Onikuma

I gotcha~! And that's totally fine! Technically in the hatchery lore the Impa's can't have kids since they're constructs the witch made. But that being said, they're your dragons and we're happy with people doing what makes them happy with the dragons they buy from us~ It might veer away from the hatchery lore, but that's fine with us so long you still respect the art is all~! So basically do what makes you happy~ We're glad you like them either way~
@Onikuma

I gotcha~! And that's totally fine! Technically in the hatchery lore the Impa's can't have kids since they're constructs the witch made. But that being said, they're your dragons and we're happy with people doing what makes them happy with the dragons they buy from us~ It might veer away from the hatchery lore, but that's fine with us so long you still respect the art is all~! So basically do what makes you happy~ We're glad you like them either way~
[center][img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/dc34/f/2017/154/d/a/gg_2017_by_akesari-dbbeqq8.png[/img] [b][size=6]Wanderers[/size] Greenskeepers Gathering 2017 Sphinxes 600G each[/b] [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/affc/f/2017/154/6/9/gg_2017_full_by_akesari-dbbeqqe.png[/img] [columns][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/6453/f/2017/135/2/4/empty_space_by_akesari-db9bbo6.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33338196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333382/33338196.png[/img] [/url] [center]Flora [sub]Lavender/Cottoncandy/Amethyst[/sub][/center][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33335850] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/333359/33335850.png[/img] [/url] [center]Swampy [sub]Spring/Bronze/Swamp[/sub][/center][/columns] [b][u]General Pinglist[/u][/b] @Mezzo @Asherah @Turstrigo @Clya @Naga @Yellowfangg @shadowdrac @DreamSlayer @evosoul @Mariposas @Tiriea @HoquesPoques @moonlace @LordSheo @Rasvimhia @rethi @Disbounded @Erisalia @sighborgs @Kattalin @Meeko @breadsacrifice @Niharike @PositiveDragon @nevvermore @isobel @Butcherbaby @breadsacrifice @Ambitious @saltyscone @cemeterycalamity @CrazyassBat @iodine @WolfSoulweaver @Oceanas @Moonlace @Trachynhawb @LaneJPEG @Adachi @likeacliche [b][u]Sphinx Pinglist[/u][/b] @WrightNDesk @Mycologist @Meeko @CrimsonSasaki @salticidae @Battledog @Onikuma @Diamondsuits [b][u]General Monster Pinglist[/u][/b] @Sheepystuff @Elismist @Ririterasu [/center]
new_signature_sivec_by_akesari-dc0wdjo.png
Formerly Akesari
She | Her

Accent Shop
Art Shop
Fest Adopt Shop
Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39