Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Opening New Hatchery: Breeders Needed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@phantomthekitty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32505889] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325059/32505889_350.png[/img] [/url] *throws fire floof at you* EMERALD FLOOOOOOOOOF
@phantomthekitty
32505889_350.png

*throws fire floof at you*
EMERALD FLOOOOOOOOOF
deity_arcanist_by_dogi_crimson-da6mxx1.gifEvGHIgA.png
@CaucasionOvch *Hides eyes* TOO MUCH CYOOT
@CaucasionOvch *Hides eyes* TOO MUCH CYOOT
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/klomonx/b3d97d1b-9455-[/img]
@phantomthekitty *disappears in cloud of smoke as Fire floof nips at your tail cutely*
@phantomthekitty *disappears in cloud of smoke as Fire floof nips at your tail cutely*
@CaucasionOvch It seems like we're specializing in Coatls?))
@CaucasionOvch It seems like we're specializing in Coatls?))
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h56/klomonx/b3d97d1b-9455-[/img]
@phantomthekitty ((lol naw people can do whatever they want to breed. I may only breed coatls though lmao))
@phantomthekitty ((lol naw people can do whatever they want to breed. I may only breed coatls though lmao))
@phantomthekitty I have some nice Imperials, Skydancers, and Coatls too ofc lol I've got high chances of Spirals too <3
@phantomthekitty I have some nice Imperials, Skydancers, and Coatls too ofc lol I've got high chances of Spirals too <3
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@AnimeIsLife @CaucasionOvch @lhethi @cellophane @LilithStrome @Galaxyshadow @fitz @Moona98 @Carcarius @PhantomtheKitty

I'm pinging all people who are helping out with the hatchery. If you have pairs that you are going to offer once we open, I wanted to try and get a head start on making cards, or at least begin organizing the pairs so I know who will need them and what they are called. If you get the chance, pm me with either the picture of your pairs or the names of the dragons in the pair, as well as the name of the pair itself (like Waterfall, Cupcakes, whatever). Once we get a general theme, I'll start making the cards.
@AnimeIsLife @CaucasionOvch @lhethi @cellophane @LilithStrome @Galaxyshadow @fitz @Moona98 @Carcarius @PhantomtheKitty

I'm pinging all people who are helping out with the hatchery. If you have pairs that you are going to offer once we open, I wanted to try and get a head start on making cards, or at least begin organizing the pairs so I know who will need them and what they are called. If you get the chance, pm me with either the picture of your pairs or the names of the dragons in the pair, as well as the name of the pair itself (like Waterfall, Cupcakes, whatever). Once we get a general theme, I'll start making the cards.
@dragontamer44722 thank you so much!
@dragontamer44722 thank you so much!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@dragontamer44722 gotcha! I'll do that asap!
@dragontamer44722 gotcha! I'll do that asap!
@dragontamer44722

I don't have any set breeding pairs as of yet, though I'm trying to get there through breeding and buying. I'm thinking that I'll be going with mixed breeding pairs though. I remember reading somewhere that there's a chance of more eggs that way. I'll probably stick to same rarity pairs so the breeds are still 50/50, but aside from that and some basic naming schemes, I'm not there yet. I'll keep you posted though. Thanks!
@dragontamer44722

I don't have any set breeding pairs as of yet, though I'm trying to get there through breeding and buying. I'm thinking that I'll be going with mixed breeding pairs though. I remember reading somewhere that there's a chance of more eggs that way. I'll probably stick to same rarity pairs so the breeds are still 50/50, but aside from that and some basic naming schemes, I'm not there yet. I'll keep you posted though. Thanks!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18