Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ♥ Wild Claw Hatchlings! NEW ♥
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
Bump
Bump
insh07.png
Bump
Bump
insh07.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
Bump
Bump
insh07.png
Bump
Bump
8zjh9u.png
PING LIST SALE ONLY

Make sure you read the instructions!

--- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE --- (Either Same or Lesser Value)
So if you buy a 20kt Dragon, you get a 20kt dragon for free or anything less than that. Same goes for the higher priced babies buy a 90kt Dragon you get a 90kt dragon for free or less.

How this works is, you go and buy whatever dragon you want on the main sales page, and then name the dragon you want for free, we will confirm you've bought the first dragon and then send the other one over to you. Make sure you tag @AshenClaw @Cinderclaw when picking out your freebie. ^_^ It's that simple!

WE WILL NOT HOLD DRAGONS DURING THIS SALE! Please make sure you have enough room in your lair for two dragons or more depending on how much you buy.

SALE LASTS UNTIL SUNDAY 10:00 PM PST

These kind of offers will only happen for those on our ping lists, if you're not on our general ping list please let us know it can be found at the bottom of the sales post.

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @SupersneakyLink @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25
PING LIST SALE ONLY

Make sure you read the instructions!

--- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE --- (Either Same or Lesser Value)
So if you buy a 20kt Dragon, you get a 20kt dragon for free or anything less than that. Same goes for the higher priced babies buy a 90kt Dragon you get a 90kt dragon for free or less.

How this works is, you go and buy whatever dragon you want on the main sales page, and then name the dragon you want for free, we will confirm you've bought the first dragon and then send the other one over to you. Make sure you tag @AshenClaw @Cinderclaw when picking out your freebie. ^_^ It's that simple!

WE WILL NOT HOLD DRAGONS DURING THIS SALE! Please make sure you have enough room in your lair for two dragons or more depending on how much you buy.

SALE LASTS UNTIL SUNDAY 10:00 PM PST

These kind of offers will only happen for those on our ping lists, if you're not on our general ping list please let us know it can be found at the bottom of the sales post.

@DoomLordKitty @VoidSent @DarkSpectre @Akasa @Fenrisartemis33 @SupersneakyLink @Polymorphus @Sheason @SoniraKnight @Gyrfalcon2 @LucyZane @Oakensoul @Minseok1243 @KingofHell @HellHathAllFury @Tristin16 @WildClawSanc25
insh07.png
@AshenClaw @CinderClaw

Ok. So I just bought Oceanna.....0.o...... I'll take Dewdrop though....
@AshenClaw @CinderClaw

Ok. So I just bought Oceanna.....0.o...... I'll take Dewdrop though....
zVFzxSl.png
@AshenClaw @Cinderclaw
I bought Aleksei! Can I take Ambros as the free one?
@AshenClaw @Cinderclaw
I bought Aleksei! Can I take Ambros as the free one?
image0.jpgimage0.jpgbHGHsAQ.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 64 65