Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cheap pretties - under 30kt
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Up!
Up!
VGxuHXT.png
Up!
Up!
VGxuHXT.png
VGxuHXT.png
Up
Up
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels Hey! How are you doing today? :) I am really interested in the triple seafoam coatl girl, she's absolutely gorgeous! I'm saving up for a lair expansion though at the moment and am trying to figure out how to properly manage finances <:) Would you be willing to hold and/or negotiate a lot? I know you say you negotiate in the jntisl post and I appreciate that. Thank you!

P.S. That Crimson girl is pretty cute too! She looks like she's bleeding, definitely a good find for anyone! :)
@endlessangels Hey! How are you doing today? :) I am really interested in the triple seafoam coatl girl, she's absolutely gorgeous! I'm saving up for a lair expansion though at the moment and am trying to figure out how to properly manage finances <:) Would you be willing to hold and/or negotiate a lot? I know you say you negotiate in the jntisl post and I appreciate that. Thank you!

P.S. That Crimson girl is pretty cute too! She looks like she's bleeding, definitely a good find for anyone! :)
tumblr_ovrs89VC1R1vpg369o1_250.pngtumblr_inline_olcmftDgK31soemy4_100.pngYVJY8Ut.png
YpR1sku.pngdragon-animated-gif-39.gif6IcEXCU.png

tumblr_inline_olcmftDgK31soemy4_100.png

gliGNxy.png

bee-animated-gif-15.gif

tumblr_ovrs89VC1R1vpg369o1_250.png

1113.250px.Wolvenrose_zpsq88yqij1.png
@Wolvenrose Yep! I can do that. A bit busy atm, but I'll take her out of the AH and I'll send u a PM later to negotiate, etc
@Wolvenrose Yep! I can do that. A bit busy atm, but I'll take her out of the AH and I'll send u a PM later to negotiate, etc
VGxuHXT.png
@endlessangels Awesome, thank you. :) take all the time you need, I hope everything works out. :)
@endlessangels Awesome, thank you. :) take all the time you need, I hope everything works out. :)
tumblr_ovrs89VC1R1vpg369o1_250.pngtumblr_inline_olcmftDgK31soemy4_100.pngYVJY8Ut.png
YpR1sku.pngdragon-animated-gif-39.gif6IcEXCU.png

tumblr_inline_olcmftDgK31soemy4_100.png

gliGNxy.png

bee-animated-gif-15.gif

tumblr_ovrs89VC1R1vpg369o1_250.png

1113.250px.Wolvenrose_zpsq88yqij1.png
@Wolvenrose sent u a PM!
@Wolvenrose sent u a PM!
VGxuHXT.png
Updated dergs!
Updated dergs!
VGxuHXT.png