Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sapling Nursery
1 2 3 4 5
@Meniph @Fellefan

New White Wizards have hatched and they all have fruit terts, they're the Fruity Siblings xD Let me know if you're interested or not ^^
@Meniph @Fellefan

New White Wizards have hatched and they all have fruit terts, they're the Fruity Siblings xD Let me know if you're interested or not ^^
sapling_nursery_signature_by_thuviel-db8u559.png
@Thuviel
OAO I love the grape one! oh gosh I could do such a pretty pair with him! ;o; mmmhh I want very badly, but haven't got the gold. ; ;
I might actually leave it to someone else who more desire him and take the lemon boy for myself. BUT as I said, have a gold issue as I've been barely online for the past days. xD tell you what, if no one buys lemon boy and you feel like you have to get rid of him, let me know and I should have treasure (and hopefully lair space pff) by then ;u;
would that be possible?
@Thuviel
OAO I love the grape one! oh gosh I could do such a pretty pair with him! ;o; mmmhh I want very badly, but haven't got the gold. ; ;
I might actually leave it to someone else who more desire him and take the lemon boy for myself. BUT as I said, have a gold issue as I've been barely online for the past days. xD tell you what, if no one buys lemon boy and you feel like you have to get rid of him, let me know and I should have treasure (and hopefully lair space pff) by then ;u;
would that be possible?
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan

Yeesss the grape one is so pretty it's hard to part with him <3 But I can totally put them on hold for you until you have space and treasure, also if you really want him that much you can have him for the same price as the lemon one ^^
@Fellefan

Yeesss the grape one is so pretty it's hard to part with him <3 But I can totally put them on hold for you until you have space and treasure, also if you really want him that much you can have him for the same price as the lemon one ^^
@Thuviel
nono he's too gorgeous to lower the price for! D: besides, I would probably only use him as a breed project myself, so it's better if he finds a better home than mine! ;o; that's why I want the lemon, he's gorgeous and gives two more color outcomes! ;u;
but there is no need to hold anything for me, I'll take which ever make gets left behind! ^u^
@Thuviel
nono he's too gorgeous to lower the price for! D: besides, I would probably only use him as a breed project myself, so it's better if he finds a better home than mine! ;o; that's why I want the lemon, he's gorgeous and gives two more color outcomes! ;u;
but there is no need to hold anything for me, I'll take which ever make gets left behind! ^u^
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Jufnaty

Two new snow leopard babies ^^
@Jufnaty

Two new snow leopard babies ^^
^^
^^
@Fellefan

Are you still interested in the imperials? I will put them on the AH later today and there's a good chance they'll be bought so if you still want them you should buy them if you have the funds ^^
@Fellefan

Are you still interested in the imperials? I will put them on the AH later today and there's a good chance they'll be bought so if you still want them you should buy them if you have the funds ^^
@Thuviel
mmhhhm I have 31k, no savings or anything left after the festival and I barely have lair space..
fakit, I'll take lemon! ♥
@Thuviel
mmhhhm I have 31k, no savings or anything left after the festival and I barely have lair space..
fakit, I'll take lemon! ♥
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@fellefan

You can still get the grapefruit for 30k, but otherwise I can prepare the lemon ^^
@fellefan

You can still get the grapefruit for 30k, but otherwise I can prepare the lemon ^^
@Thuviel
noo I love the gold color on the lemon! I love grape, but I wish for someone who loves grape more than me to give him a good home ;u; so lemon please~ ♥
@Thuviel
noo I love the gold color on the lemon! I love grape, but I wish for someone who loves grape more than me to give him a good home ;u; so lemon please~ ♥
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 3 4 5