Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ru's Kaleyard. PetButGlimCoatl-WC-Imp-SD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@KRAFANGAU
Do not worry! You are already in the penglist for crumbs from these two pairs))
@KRAFANGAU
Do not worry! You are already in the penglist for crumbs from these two pairs))
2f47afac722c.png8d66b79cc3a3.png2f47afac722c.png
@Rufushka

Oh, you had a fantastic hatchery! I really like this warm pattern of your dragons, which is goodly combine with your original idea about the fire kaleyard. May I offer you my congratulations on the opening of the hatchery?

Also, can you add me to the general pinglist, please?
@Rufushka

Oh, you had a fantastic hatchery! I really like this warm pattern of your dragons, which is goodly combine with your original idea about the fire kaleyard. May I offer you my congratulations on the opening of the hatchery?

Also, can you add me to the general pinglist, please?
Day 2. On the next day it turned out that not a sole farmer was among us: only some blacksmiths and warriors, for whom trivial pitchfork would be something mythic, à la king arthur's sword. And whatcha gonna do with them? Eventually we ended up going to the nearest dragon village. They twirled their fingers near the temples, but gave us the scrolls. We learned a lot of new things. For example, about planting rows being a bit more complex than what we imagined. And that a play with scattered pieces of soil with seeds inside, looking more like agonizing worms, won't work.

@Benuyka @RedRilvi @Rirukagi
Day 2. On the next day it turned out that not a sole farmer was among us: only some blacksmiths and warriors, for whom trivial pitchfork would be something mythic, à la king arthur's sword. And whatcha gonna do with them? Eventually we ended up going to the nearest dragon village. They twirled their fingers near the temples, but gave us the scrolls. We learned a lot of new things. For example, about planting rows being a bit more complex than what we imagined. And that a play with scattered pieces of soil with seeds inside, looking more like agonizing worms, won't work.

@Benuyka @RedRilvi @Rirukagi
@Eclipsim
Thank you very much, I'm warmly at heart from these words))
Which of the two pinglists are you interested in?
@Eclipsim
Thank you very much, I'm warmly at heart from these words))
Which of the two pinglists are you interested in?
@Rufushka

The second one, dragon pinglist, please.
@Rufushka

The second one, dragon pinglist, please.
@Eclipsim
Added you with great pleasure))
(Although he is the first :D)
@Eclipsim
Added you with great pleasure))
(Although he is the first :D)
@Rufushka

Heh, my mistake, sorry for misunderstanding ;)
@Rufushka

Heh, my mistake, sorry for misunderstanding ;)
@Eclipsim
It's okay, it happens to everyone))
@Eclipsim
It's okay, it happens to everyone))
[center][img]http://s019.radikal.ru/i632/1703/d9/0a1f3120b980.png[/img][/center]
0a1f3120b980.png
@Rufushka

My eggs just now started to incubate, so my hatchery isn't open yet, but I went ahead and bought one of your Thicket/Jade girls. Happy Hatchery Opening! Woo! *throws confetti*
@Rufushka

My eggs just now started to incubate, so my hatchery isn't open yet, but I went ahead and bought one of your Thicket/Jade girls. Happy Hatchery Opening! Woo! *throws confetti*
divider.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16