Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Two Gened GenOnes
1 2 3 4
<3
<3
@Caspia
Would you be interested in mixed payment/items as partial payment? If you are, could you hold Aidan for me please? I'm a little interested in him c:
@Caspia
Would you be interested in mixed payment/items as partial payment? If you are, could you hold Aidan for me please? I'm a little interested in him c:
yv0mNts.png
@stormheart208
I'd be willing to hold on to him for a bit, no more than a week. And it would depend on the type of mixed payment? I would not be interested in items.

Edit: I've removed him from the ah. :)
@stormheart208
I'd be willing to hold on to him for a bit, no more than a week. And it would depend on the type of mixed payment? I would not be interested in items.

Edit: I've removed him from the ah. :)
@Caspia
Ah, then it's fine. No need to hold him for me. I won't be able to get enough within a week, so I might be back only when I've got enough funds. Thanks though! (please let me know in a few weeks if he doesn't sell)
@Caspia
Ah, then it's fine. No need to hold him for me. I won't be able to get enough within a week, so I might be back only when I've got enough funds. Thanks though! (please let me know in a few weeks if he doesn't sell)
yv0mNts.png
@stormheart208
For sure!
@stormheart208
For sure!
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3