Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Global lair CLEANOUT 20 January UPDate
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@XxRQYTxX the reason is that girl is ready for breeding and Frankie`s eyes dont match with the colours, for me the colour of eyes is very important. So the price will be 80kt because of eyes and breeding able. If you are still interested, I will hold this girl for you:)
@XxRQYTxX the reason is that girl is ready for breeding and Frankie`s eyes dont match with the colours, for me the colour of eyes is very important. So the price will be 80kt because of eyes and breeding able. If you are still interested, I will hold this girl for you:)
007c75e77ad2.png
@kelley
I actually might have enough now…

What's your gem to treasure ratio?
(also if I don't respond within the next 40 minutes please hold her for me as I feel like my mum is probably gonna confiscate my phone soon)
@kelley
I actually might have enough now…

What's your gem to treasure ratio?
(also if I don't respond within the next 40 minutes please hold her for me as I feel like my mum is probably gonna confiscate my phone soon)
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
@XxRQYTxX 90 gems or 80 kt. you can pay as you want, also for example 50 gems and 35600t (1:890 ratio). sure, the CR was sent and girl is waiting for you
@XxRQYTxX 90 gems or 80 kt. you can pay as you want, also for example 50 gems and 35600t (1:890 ratio). sure, the CR was sent and girl is waiting for you
007c75e77ad2.png
interested in Amaury and Unnamed (butterfly Wildclaw) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291602/29160154_350.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311134/31113325_350.png[/img] I have a few of the items youre looking for too, Chillspike Crown, and alchemy Items (3 course alchemical reaction, 2 gold muck, 2 white and black slime, and a spare blue ooze)
interested in Amaury and Unnamed (butterfly Wildclaw)
29160154_350.png
31113325_350.png

I have a few of the items youre looking for too, Chillspike Crown, and alchemy Items (3 course alchemical reaction, 2 gold muck, 2 white and black slime, and a spare blue ooze)
@hannibalstarship the Crown will be equal 220 gems (now it is 249 at AH, but the price will decrease very quickly, now it is so high only because of the update), reactions for 10 gems and materials for 5 gems each.
Total price of items = 280g. The second dragon is cost 300g, but ok, I can sell him for 280.

But the first dragon's price is 140g.
Do you want to pay for her with gems/treasures or you'll take only 1 dragon?
@hannibalstarship the Crown will be equal 220 gems (now it is 249 at AH, but the price will decrease very quickly, now it is so high only because of the update), reactions for 10 gems and materials for 5 gems each.
Total price of items = 280g. The second dragon is cost 300g, but ok, I can sell him for 280.

But the first dragon's price is 140g.
Do you want to pay for her with gems/treasures or you'll take only 1 dragon?
007c75e77ad2.png
I can pay for the 2nd one with gems, and youll take all the items I listed for the first dragon? (oh if youre interested in festival items I also have a nice handful of the 2015 festival elemental familiars if youre missing any of those)
I can pay for the 2nd one with gems, and youll take all the items I listed for the first dragon? (oh if youre interested in festival items I also have a nice handful of the 2015 festival elemental familiars if youre missing any of those)
@hannibalstarship for the second one yep, all those items.
What familiars can you offer for the pearl dragon?:) I think I can choose 1 or 2 as payment
@hannibalstarship for the second one yep, all those items.
What familiars can you offer for the pearl dragon?:) I think I can choose 1 or 2 as payment
007c75e77ad2.png
I have the 2015 Molten Marauder, Stardust Scholar, Granite Guardian, Cragward Custodian, and Insubstantial Illusionist. I also have an Animated Statue, one of those rare gathering familiars from the other year.
I have the 2015 Molten Marauder, Stardust Scholar, Granite Guardian, Cragward Custodian, and Insubstantial Illusionist. I also have an Animated Statue, one of those rare gathering familiars from the other year.
@hannibalstarship Molten Marauder as payment will be fine)
I sent the Crossroad!
@hannibalstarship Molten Marauder as payment will be fine)
I sent the Crossroad!
007c75e77ad2.png
Seen and replied, thank you!
Seen and replied, thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17