Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
While I usually open these threads for everyone, this time the dragons are ONLY FOR NEW PLAYERS.

Dragons are listed after the Hatchlings

Hatchlings:

Dragons:

First come first serve and ONE PER PERSON, I'd prefer if you didn't immediately exalt them or immediately sell them, but hey, you do you. XD

Please don’t ask for a dragon if you don’t have the space for it! Though if you ask me to hold one until you have space, I can work with that, generally holding for 2-3 days.

Don't forget to ping me, @Solarfox123, so that I see your comment

While I usually open these threads for everyone, this time the dragons are ONLY FOR NEW PLAYERS.

Dragons are listed after the Hatchlings

Hatchlings:

Dragons:

First come first serve and ONE PER PERSON, I'd prefer if you didn't immediately exalt them or immediately sell them, but hey, you do you. XD

Please don’t ask for a dragon if you don’t have the space for it! Though if you ask me to hold one until you have space, I can work with that, generally holding for 2-3 days.

Don't forget to ping me, @Solarfox123, so that I see your comment

+1 hour FR time
bump
bump
+1 hour FR time
@Medusozoa

Absolutely, I'll send her right over!
@Medusozoa

+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123

Would I be able to take Hippolyta for a Coliseum/RP dragon? o: I would be happy to take Theseus as well if you want them to go as a pair!
@Solarfox123

Would I be able to take Hippolyta for a Coliseum/RP dragon? o: I would be happy to take Theseus as well if you want them to go as a pair!
@Reality

I don't mind if you just take Hippolyta! >v< I just wanted people to know that they could take both of them if they wanted too.
@Reality

I don't mind if you just take Hippolyta! >v< I just wanted people to know that they could take both of them if they wanted too.
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123

If that's the case, I might just stick with her! Thank you again!
@Solarfox123

If that's the case, I might just stick with her! Thank you again!
@Reality

Got it! >u<

Welcome!
@Reality

Got it! >u<

Welcome!
+1 hour FR time
Just a heads up to people, I'm heading into another class here soon so I won't be able to respond for a few hours!
Just a heads up to people, I'm heading into another class here soon so I won't be able to respond for a few hours!
+1 hour FR time
up
up
+1 hour FR time
@Solarfox123 Can I have Donaghy?
@Solarfox123 Can I have Donaghy?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9