Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Wild & Mild Hatchery
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 131 132
@apfelgriebs I'm in love with arran and the coatl boys. I need to pick just one of the coatls but it's proving difficult
@apfelgriebs I'm in love with arran and the coatl boys. I need to pick just one of the coatls but it's proving difficult
@Aidara
I removed Arran from the auction house, so take your time to decide if you want him or not. If you want, I can also reserve the coatls too for now.
@Aidara
I removed Arran from the auction house, so take your time to decide if you want him or not. If you want, I can also reserve the coatls too for now.
@apfelgriebs I'll take Raynar. Do you want me to set up a CR? I think I have enough.
@apfelgriebs I'll take Raynar. Do you want me to set up a CR? I think I have enough.
@Aidara
I'm not sure if you want both or just Raynar, so I'll start two CRs. Just decline the one you don't want. I'd say 20k for Raynar or 45k for both, does this sound fair to you?
@Aidara
I'm not sure if you want both or just Raynar, so I'll start two CRs. Just decline the one you don't want. I'd say 20k for Raynar or 45k for both, does this sound fair to you?
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

New coatls added to my hatchlings, sorry there are so many pings at the moment. :D
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

New coatls added to my hatchlings, sorry there are so many pings at the moment. :D
@OrcaTheUltimate

@Phoenixofwar

New cherry blossoms have hatched!
@OrcaTheUltimate

@Phoenixofwar

New cherry blossoms have hatched!
@OrcaTheUltimate

@Phoenixofwar

More hatchlings have been added here! :)
@OrcaTheUltimate

@Phoenixofwar

More hatchlings have been added here! :)
@Aidara
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

A new riparian and two elephants have hatched. :)
@Aidara
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

A new riparian and two elephants have hatched. :)
@Aidara
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

New guardians of the forest and others here. :)
@Aidara
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

New guardians of the forest and others here. :)
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

New hatchlings here.

@HayBay
Sanguine Bogsneaks have finally hatched here. :) I thought something around 200.000 treasure would be fair, but I'm always open for offers.
@OrcaTheUltimate
@Phoenixofwar

New hatchlings here.

@HayBay
Sanguine Bogsneaks have finally hatched here. :) I thought something around 200.000 treasure would be fair, but I'm always open for offers.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 131 132