Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Hidden Gem Hatchery! last before remodel
1 2
[size=6][center][b][color=c619ff]Hidden Gems Hatchery[/color][/b][/center][/size] This thread is always changing as i'm slowing changing it aesthetically to fit what I want out of my hatchery, and am learning new ways to make it easier for "you" the buyers to use. I breed Coatls, Tundras, Skydancers ,Bogsneaks and as of now only one Imp pair. Their price will depend on the dragons rarity as well as their genes and colors. I'm willing to hold a dragon for you if you are short on Treasure, as long as I have space in my lair. No current gem to treasure ratio, It will be posted in the future. I will only accept treasure at the moment [u]NOTICE[/u]: It may take me a day or two to reply to you, as I am currently in college and work part time so I can't be on FL as much as id like. So If I don't reply right away just know I haven't forgotten you. [b]If you are from the Nature flight, I'll give you a 3000t discount![/b] [b] I just returned from a year Hiatus! Sorry I was gone so long :C[/b] [size=4][center][u]For Sale[/u][/center][/size] [b][color=40dea4]Imperials[/color][/b] {NONE CURRENTLY} [b][color=1985ff] Skydancers[/color][/b] {NONE CURRENTLY} [b][color=ff19d1]Coatls[/color][/b] {NONE CURRENTLY} [b][color=195eff]Tundra's[/color][/b] {NONE CURRENTLY} [b][color=00ff33]Bogsneaks[/color][/b] {NONE CURRENTLY} [b] Pearlcatchers[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47717836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/477179/47717836_350.png[/img] [/url] Gender: Female Color: Splash, Denim, Denim Genes: Falcon, Peregrine, Lace Eyes: Nature Common Price:[s] 10,000t[/s] 8,000t Leave ping me or send me a message if you're interested :3
Hidden Gems Hatchery

This thread is always changing as i'm slowing changing it aesthetically to fit what I want out of my hatchery, and am learning new ways to make it easier for "you" the buyers to use.

I breed Coatls, Tundras, Skydancers ,Bogsneaks and as of now only one Imp pair. Their price will depend on the dragons rarity as well as their genes and colors.

I'm willing to hold a dragon for you if you are short on Treasure, as long as I have space in my lair.

No current gem to treasure ratio, It will be posted in the future. I will only accept treasure at the moment

NOTICE: It may take me a day or two to reply to you, as I am currently in college and work part time so I can't be on FL as much as id like. So If I don't reply right away just know I haven't forgotten you.

If you are from the Nature flight, I'll give you a 3000t discount!

I just returned from a year Hiatus! Sorry I was gone so long :C

For Sale

Imperials
{NONE CURRENTLY}

Skydancers

{NONE CURRENTLY}

Coatls
{NONE CURRENTLY}

Tundra's
{NONE CURRENTLY}

Bogsneaks
{NONE CURRENTLY}

Pearlcatchers

47717836_350.png

Color: Splash, Denim, Denim
Genes: Falcon, Peregrine, Lace
Eyes: Nature Common
Price: 10,000t 8,000t

Leave ping me or send me a message if you're interested :3

Hidden Gems Hatchery!
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2119830][img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/39e4/f/2017/050/8/1/bump_gif_by_bigbadbat-dazpgy8.gif[/img][/url][/center]
bump_gif_by_bigbadbat-dazpgy8.gif
watershieldl.png85421520.png21406.png24305546.pngfireshieldr.png
Bump :D
Bump :D
9hY1wek.gif Ace | Tenebrae
She/They
Adult
just moving the best part over Artist (sig fae done by me)
Loser | Lover
FR +3
The male imperial is absolutely stunning! I was wondering if I would be able to take him for free, as I have just started out on FR this month!
The male imperial is absolutely stunning! I was wondering if I would be able to take him for free, as I have just started out on FR this month!
@thedogchicken

Sorry to tell you another person already claimed him, let me know if there is a different dragon you are interested in though, I'll gladly give them to you! :>
@thedogchicken

Sorry to tell you another person already claimed him, let me know if there is a different dragon you are interested in though, I'll gladly give them to you! :>
Hidden Gems Hatchery!
Ah no worries! I'd be happy to take ur male skydancer!
Ah no worries! I'd be happy to take ur male skydancer!
@PrincessChickpea

Can I get the female imperial?
@PrincessChickpea

Can I get the female imperial?
4MdcPJR.png
Hello, sorry to bother you, just thought I'd let you know that all caps titles are not allowed.
Quote:
Thread titles should be relevant to the topic.

Thread titles should not be in all-capital letters or random mix of capital and non-capital letters.
TITLES SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THIS
tITLeS sHoUlD NOt lOOk LIKe tHIs
Titles SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THIS
tITLES SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THIS
Hello, sorry to bother you, just thought I'd let you know that all caps titles are not allowed.
Quote:
Thread titles should be relevant to the topic.

Thread titles should not be in all-capital letters or random mix of capital and non-capital letters.
TITLES SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THIS
tITLeS sHoUlD NOt lOOk LIKe tHIs
Titles SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THIS
tITLES SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THIS
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif
@sushii

Ah sorry and thanks I changed it :>
@sushii

Ah sorry and thanks I changed it :>
Hidden Gems Hatchery!
Thank you! ^^' Sorry again, just didn't want this thread to be in trouble or anything.
Thank you! ^^' Sorry again, just didn't want this thread to be in trouble or anything.
Art Shop!--->
AccurateNaughtyAfricangoldencat-small.gif
1 2