Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] =THE OUTLANDS= [ haitus ]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55
@Geckoe

Yes, added! Thanks so much for giving two of my dragons a home :,)
@Geckoe

Yes, added! Thanks so much for giving two of my dragons a home :,)
@Friendo

They're gorgeous! I won't have space to hatch my nest now, but I'm glad to have two pretty girls :)
@Friendo

They're gorgeous! I won't have space to hatch my nest now, but I'm glad to have two pretty girls :)
tumblr_inline_ot7n31p9oq1soemy4_540.png

- +8 fr time
!! Flash Sale !!
!! Flash Sale !!
@friendo I'd love to buy a female wildclaw from the collapsed mines and from ancient catacombs, I could probably buy one of them right now, if you give me a few days I could get the second one as well c:
@friendo I'd love to buy a female wildclaw from the collapsed mines and from ancient catacombs, I could probably buy one of them right now, if you give me a few days I could get the second one as well c:
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
@Chiimera
I can put them both in private auction for you so you can purchase them when you’re ready! Let me know if you change your mind :)
@Chiimera
I can put them both in private auction for you so you can purchase them when you’re ready! Let me know if you change your mind :)
@friendo, thank you very much!! I'll snag them as soon as i have the cash c:

That reminds me though, is there anyway i could pay in treasure for the skink/spinner girl? I've got, literally 0 gems ahaha
@friendo, thank you very much!! I'll snag them as soon as i have the cash c:

That reminds me though, is there anyway i could pay in treasure for the skink/spinner girl? I've got, literally 0 gems ahaha
firevs1.png She/her
+3 fr time
Lore lair/Fun lair
Fire Mama for the win
@Chiimera

Yeah that’s no problem, I’ll switch her to treasure! I do a 1:1000 ratio in my hatchery just to keep things simple :3
@Chiimera

Yeah that’s no problem, I’ll switch her to treasure! I do a 1:1000 ratio in my hatchery just to keep things simple :3
@Friendo please put me on the pinglist for all of the orca/orca stained pairs as well as anything new you come out with, i haven't been so in awe of a hatchery in a while :0 !!
@Friendo please put me on the pinglist for all of the orca/orca stained pairs as well as anything new you come out with, i haven't been so in awe of a hatchery in a while :0 !!
Bump
Bump

Hatchery
Art Shop
Twitter
Toyhouse
arcaneanim3.gif YdXahFO.gif oDFWcfL.gif AO6x9Go.gif uh5MgPj.gif CY9XrXE.gif
@Abzu
Thanks so much! :D added!
@Abzu
Thanks so much! :D added!
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55