Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Multiple Level 25 Gen 1 Dragons
1 2 3
@Liryuu

Honestly whatever you think is fair is fine by me!
@Liryuu

Honestly whatever you think is fair is fine by me!
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
New level 25 added
New level 25 added
DZdVxdH.gifjFIWnw0.gifNDWrSfS.gifV1KPc7X.gifDZdVxdH.gif
@Liryuu
How much would you be looking to get for Komaran? (Now or when level 25) He has amazing colours.
@Liryuu
How much would you be looking to get for Komaran? (Now or when level 25) He has amazing colours.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@HorseCrazy
I'm happy to sell him now for 250kT, otherwise I can ping you when he reaches 25 and I've set a final price if you prefer
@HorseCrazy
I'm happy to sell him now for 250kT, otherwise I can ping you when he reaches 25 and I've set a final price if you prefer
@Liryuu
Would you consider selling for gems? Or a split payment? (Both gems and treasure)
@Liryuu
Would you consider selling for gems? Or a split payment? (Both gems and treasure)
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@HorseCrazy
Both gems or split payment are fine, though I'm not too sure of the current ratio atm (1:900 from the look of item trades forum? not sure if that is right) as I don't normally buy/sell in gems.
I've taken his familiar off, feel free to send a crossroads whenever you like. :D
@HorseCrazy
Both gems or split payment are fine, though I'm not too sure of the current ratio atm (1:900 from the look of item trades forum? not sure if that is right) as I don't normally buy/sell in gems.
I've taken his familiar off, feel free to send a crossroads whenever you like. :D
@Liryuu
I have sent a CR ^^ Thank you.
@Liryuu
I have sent a CR ^^ Thank you.
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@HorseCrazy
Thanks, enjoy! :D
@HorseCrazy
Thanks, enjoy! :D
One more derg sold, two new pretties added to training list
One more derg sold, two new pretties added to training list
Xerona put on hold pending purchase. Going to try train a little faster so there is a new level 25 soon.
Xerona put on hold pending purchase. Going to try train a little faster so there is a new level 25 soon.
1 2 3