Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Purebred G2 Imperials
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@Solderwings for later!
@Solderwings for later!
BJKcIFs6_o.png
@JackalSmiler
Hello! Fellow droplet here, what's your autobuy price? Do you have any hatchies rn?
@JackalSmiler
Hello! Fellow droplet here, what's your autobuy price? Do you have any hatchies rn?
@Nightfleet

Usually I go case by case, like, if a hatchling has cruddy colors I'll usually put it at about 2-300k AB, but if a hatchling has amazing colors with matching eyes, then sometimes I'll put the AB at 1mil.

I unfortunately don't have any hatchlings right now, but I'll be breeding them again at the end of the week.
@Nightfleet

Usually I go case by case, like, if a hatchling has cruddy colors I'll usually put it at about 2-300k AB, but if a hatchling has amazing colors with matching eyes, then sometimes I'll put the AB at 1mil.

I unfortunately don't have any hatchlings right now, but I'll be breeding them again at the end of the week.
ybwf4f9.gif
@JackSmiler
Hmm, okay. Seems out of my price range though.
@JackSmiler
Hmm, okay. Seems out of my price range though.
@JackalSmiler Just letting you know my user was changed from SamhainSerpent to Sickened! I'd still like to be on your pinglist. :D
@JackalSmiler Just letting you know my user was changed from SamhainSerpent to Sickened! I'd still like to be on your pinglist. :D
@Sickened

Thank you, I changed it :D
@Sickened

Thank you, I changed it :D
ybwf4f9.gif
@Shakti @LittleRogue @Ennaia @Andelice @Myalis @Zhimonster @Apothecaria @Micheru @Phenix @World @Stagwing @PlushyRobot @Sickened @Ixia @Mmmyeah @StormJourney @hexadecimal @enivrec @Auctor

@Shakti @LittleRogue @Ennaia @Andelice @Myalis @Zhimonster @Apothecaria @Micheru @Phenix @World @Stagwing @PlushyRobot @Sickened @Ixia @Mmmyeah @StormJourney @hexadecimal @enivrec @Auctor

ybwf4f9.gif
Sorry for any double pings, I just realized that there was a space in someone's username that I forgot to close up c':
Sorry for any double pings, I just realized that there was a space in someone's username that I forgot to close up c':
ybwf4f9.gif
Grabbed the ice boy off AH :)
Grabbed the ice boy off AH :)
@JackalSmiler SB On the last available one
@JackalSmiler SB On the last available one
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16