Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/A] Purebred G2 Imperials
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Kaio quick questions! :D Will your future imps be plague eyed? And is that boy still up for auction w/ sb and everything? I love my plaguey home very much and I want to get a gen2 plague imp of every pair I can! ^.^
@Kaio quick questions! :D Will your future imps be plague eyed? And is that boy still up for auction w/ sb and everything? I love my plaguey home very much and I want to get a gen2 plague imp of every pair I can! ^.^
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria

I'll probably do a few more Plague nests before moving back to Water c: Still haven't made up my mind when I want to move back, but eventually I will.

And yes! He still is up for auction, I just don't like bumping the thread for eternity. After about two weeks if I don't get any bites, I usually will stop until the next nest.
@Apothecaria

I'll probably do a few more Plague nests before moving back to Water c: Still haven't made up my mind when I want to move back, but eventually I will.

And yes! He still is up for auction, I just don't like bumping the thread for eternity. After about two weeks if I don't get any bites, I usually will stop until the next nest.
ybwf4f9.gif
@Shakti @LittleRogue @Ennaia @Andelice @Myalis @Zhimonster @Apothecaria @Micheru @Phenix @World @Stagwing @PlushyRobot @Sickened @Ixia @Mmmyeah @StormJourney @hexadecimal @enivrec @Auctor @HiraethHeart @LilyBound @calankh @mercurialwings @SidriAshak @mystiki @World @NorthKorvus @Phoenixfyre @LilD @Apothecaria @RoaringSpector

Ayyyy finally got off my arse and posted them on the AH :o
@Shakti @LittleRogue @Ennaia @Andelice @Myalis @Zhimonster @Apothecaria @Micheru @Phenix @World @Stagwing @PlushyRobot @Sickened @Ixia @Mmmyeah @StormJourney @hexadecimal @enivrec @Auctor @HiraethHeart @LilyBound @calankh @mercurialwings @SidriAshak @mystiki @World @NorthKorvus @Phoenixfyre @LilD @Apothecaria @RoaringSpector

Ayyyy finally got off my arse and posted them on the AH :o
ybwf4f9.gif
@Kaio

sb in gems on blackberry/gloom/steel please!! she's mineeeeee
@Kaio

sb in gems on blackberry/gloom/steel please!! she's mineeeeee
@mystiki

Added! :)
@mystiki

Added! :)
ybwf4f9.gif
@kaio May I ab the last girl for treasure??
@kaio May I ab the last girl for treasure??
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria

Done! Sorry for the slow response :o
@Apothecaria

Done! Sorry for the slow response :o
ybwf4f9.gif
@mystiki

Someone snapped her up at her AB. Would you like to be added to the pinglist for the next round?
@mystiki

Someone snapped her up at her AB. Would you like to be added to the pinglist for the next round?
ybwf4f9.gif
@kaio thank you! I asked if I could auto buy her though! ^.^ I have the auto buy amount in treasure but not gems or I’d get her off the ah!

I’m just excited to grab the plaguey girl!
@kaio thank you! I asked if I could auto buy her though! ^.^ I have the auto buy amount in treasure but not gems or I’d get her off the ah!

I’m just excited to grab the plaguey girl!
NLdJQtw.png
@Apothecaria

omg /facepalm

You right.

I was so tired when I got home from work I kinda just skimmed most of my pings lol.
@Apothecaria

omg /facepalm

You right.

I was so tired when I got home from work I kinda just skimmed most of my pings lol.
ybwf4f9.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16