Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [~Fiish Hatchery~] Back from Hiatus!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ghostfiish

Ah thank you, but I'm actually in the midst of my own lair clean out today. Good luck selling your beautiful dragons!
@ghostfiish

Ah thank you, but I'm actually in the midst of my own lair clean out today. Good luck selling your beautiful dragons!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ShadyRabbit thanks, you too!
@ShadyRabbit thanks, you too!
Username has two i's :3
FIISH HATCHERY>>>
(New Hatchlings Here)

9512655.png
Art shop | Gijinka DYLC Thread
FR tumblr | Art tumblr
@ShadyRabbit I hatched some more new babies! :D There's also still 3 of those Candy Machine Coatls left, plus their father, for sale.

@Koijari I got another nest of Colorful Cavedwellers if you like the looks of these guys :> I even got three babies with Facet this time.

@MidKnightxStar You're on the pinglist for Colorful Cavedwellers as well! Some of them might make good XYY breeders for Copper Caves, though the primares are Rust/Tomato XD

@PunkOz Idk if you still wanted to be on the pinglist for these dergs now that you got one with Copper Clown, but some of the babs from this nest are pretty cute XD
@ShadyRabbit I hatched some more new babies! :D There's also still 3 of those Candy Machine Coatls left, plus their father, for sale.

@Koijari I got another nest of Colorful Cavedwellers if you like the looks of these guys :> I even got three babies with Facet this time.

@MidKnightxStar You're on the pinglist for Colorful Cavedwellers as well! Some of them might make good XYY breeders for Copper Caves, though the primares are Rust/Tomato XD

@PunkOz Idk if you still wanted to be on the pinglist for these dergs now that you got one with Copper Clown, but some of the babs from this nest are pretty cute XD
FIISH HATCHERY>>>
(New Hatchlings Here)

9512655.png
FR tumblr | Art tumblr
@ghostfiish

naw I'm good with the one I got, I don't need to be on the pinglist -v-
@ghostfiish

naw I'm good with the one I got, I don't need to be on the pinglist -v-
08A5Hy3.png
@PunkOz K that's what I thought >3o)b
@PunkOz K that's what I thought >3o)b
FIISH HATCHERY>>>
(New Hatchlings Here)

9512655.png
FR tumblr | Art tumblr
@ghostfiish Hey! Gumball would make a great mate for my Petal, but 50kT is a little steep for me... Could I scoop him up for 35kT, for a guaranteed non-exalt home?
@ghostfiish Hey! Gumball would make a great mate for my Petal, but 50kT is a little steep for me... Could I scoop him up for 35kT, for a guaranteed non-exalt home?
B0RqH.gifkVop2.gif
@Sonjmir Sure thing! I'll send a CR :>
@Sonjmir Sure thing! I'll send a CR :>
FIISH HATCHERY>>>
(New Hatchlings Here)

9512655.png
FR tumblr | Art tumblr
@ghostfiish Thank you for the ping, but still none of them feels quite right for me. I'd still like to stay on the pinglist, though :)
@ghostfiish Thank you for the ping, but still none of them feels quite right for me. I'd still like to stay on the pinglist, though :)
_full.jpg
@koijari No prob, thanks for checking in! ^^
@koijari No prob, thanks for checking in! ^^
FIISH HATCHERY>>>
(New Hatchlings Here)

9512655.png
FR tumblr | Art tumblr
@ghostfiish

Thank you for letting me know, but I actually don't like coatls or pink/pastel dragons so I'm not particularly interested in the Candy Machine pair.

However, if I had room I would snap up Zwei in a heartbeat! I might have to grab a baby from that pair in the future. Good luck selling your beautiful babes!
@ghostfiish

Thank you for letting me know, but I actually don't like coatls or pink/pastel dragons so I'm not particularly interested in the Candy Machine pair.

However, if I had room I would snap up Zwei in a heartbeat! I might have to grab a baby from that pair in the future. Good luck selling your beautiful babes!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9