Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Taking offers--2 Gen 1 Lairs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Sucrose

Again, depends on what items! Most items I'd be looking to sell for currency. Don't know if you caught this, but I'd also love to look at any Gen1 born on the 27th (if you wanted to trade).

I suppose I can gather a list real quick of what I'd be most interested in terms of items. Is that alright?
@Sucrose

Again, depends on what items! Most items I'd be looking to sell for currency. Don't know if you caught this, but I'd also love to look at any Gen1 born on the 27th (if you wanted to trade).

I suppose I can gather a list real quick of what I'd be most interested in terms of items. Is that alright?
[center]@PaintingSkies Well I have a list of my stuff here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1860426/1#post_1860426]boop[/url] And the only kiddo I have born on the 27th is this pretty boy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29629671] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296297/29629671_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
@PaintingSkies
Well I have a list of my stuff here:
boop

And the only kiddo I have born on the 27th is this pretty boy:

29629671_350.png
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Im somewhat interested in the crystalhide, but not too much tbh,

Im only interested in Jonghyun and Chrom RIP
though I am vaguely interested in the orca/pearl/stonewash

Which obviously those values dont add up and theyre not page 4-onward

so its looking like pure/pure + apparel will be the best option ; v ;
@Sucrose

Im somewhat interested in the crystalhide, but not too much tbh,

Im only interested in Jonghyun and Chrom RIP
though I am vaguely interested in the orca/pearl/stonewash

Which obviously those values dont add up and theyre not page 4-onward

so its looking like pure/pure + apparel will be the best option ; v ;
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@Khrome

I just got him today actually haha. Hes a cute little guy! What kind of items are we talking?

@Grimalkkin

Thank you so much! Im pretty smitten with him.
@Khrome

I just got him today actually haha. Hes a cute little guy! What kind of items are we talking?

@Grimalkkin

Thank you so much! Im pretty smitten with him.
@PaintingSkies Do you have any idea on price for this gal? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26326203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/263263/26326203_350.png[/img] [/url]
@PaintingSkies
Do you have any idea on price for this gal?

26326203_350.png
title_layer_middle_x2.png
@ClockworkBishop
I'm... Considering offering Chrom for your boy, 1:1. He's so perfect aaa

I would offer pure, but I literally just spent everything less than an hour before you posted, so. regrets
@ClockworkBishop
I'm... Considering offering Chrom for your boy, 1:1. He's so perfect aaa

I would offer pure, but I literally just spent everything less than an hour before you posted, so. regrets
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

I feel that ;w;

Only thing thats keeping me iffy about Chrom is im not a huge fan of Facet or contour, so ill have to gene him. If you do finalize that though, let me know, and Ill be able to consider it seriously!

I did like that Aqua/White/White, im just struggling with his plague eyes and finding what to do with the blue primary! Im sorry im being a bit picky.
@Sucrose

I feel that ;w;

Only thing thats keeping me iffy about Chrom is im not a huge fan of Facet or contour, so ill have to gene him. If you do finalize that though, let me know, and Ill be able to consider it seriously!

I did like that Aqua/White/White, im just struggling with his plague eyes and finding what to do with the blue primary! Im sorry im being a bit picky.
@Sucrose

Oh my god he's so pretty. Would definitely love to include him in a trade if we finish a transaction.

As far as items go, your Solar Blades, Eroded Crystalhide, and Will 'o the Embers all interest me, as well as the Night Sky Silk set. I don't typically use accents or skins, so unfortunately I wouldn't want any of the ones you have.

@Cheezit

Bought her for something just under 2kg, so a price around there!
@Sucrose

Oh my god he's so pretty. Would definitely love to include him in a trade if we finish a transaction.

As far as items go, your Solar Blades, Eroded Crystalhide, and Will 'o the Embers all interest me, as well as the Night Sky Silk set. I don't typically use accents or skins, so unfortunately I wouldn't want any of the ones you have.

@Cheezit

Bought her for something just under 2kg, so a price around there!
@PaintingSkies
How much would you be willing to value my boy at? ;w;
The Eroded Crystalhide might be reserved right now, but I'd be able to offer the other items, once we at least figure out how to price the Dec 27th kiddo.

@ClockworkBishop
I'll let you know if/when I decide then! ^^
@PaintingSkies
How much would you be willing to value my boy at? ;w;
The Eroded Crystalhide might be reserved right now, but I'd be able to offer the other items, once we at least figure out how to price the Dec 27th kiddo.

@ClockworkBishop
I'll let you know if/when I decide then! ^^
FGcy2e4.png Sucrose
u she/they || frt+3
u skins
u wishlist
u skycat quest
xx FGcy2e4.png
@Sucrose

Sounds wonderful, thank you so much!
@Sucrose

Sounds wonderful, thank you so much!