Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen ones & other dragons
1 2 3
@Rosabelle

I'll take ares for 320k :'3 if hes still available!
@Rosabelle

I'll take ares for 320k :'3 if hes still available!
@JetBlackOblivion Oh that's awesome ;u; I could do 610,000 T for them both? Sorry, I really need the treasure as I got a little carried away the other day 8'D

@Lunes aww, I'm sorry someone offered on him first D:
@JetBlackOblivion Oh that's awesome ;u; I could do 610,000 T for them both? Sorry, I really need the treasure as I got a little carried away the other day 8'D

@Lunes aww, I'm sorry someone offered on him first D:
iSeAVDm.gif
the_ice_cream_triplets_by_zetas.gif
FR +15 • might reply late to pings & messagestumblr_inline_mu2c21ANhC1rnr4eb.gif
dagsvSj.gif
@Rosabelle

D: who offered? And could I offer more?
@Rosabelle

D: who offered? And could I offer more?
@Rosabelle If you wouldn't mind me taking a few days, I can totally do that! I also have a spare Eliminate, if you'd like that as partial? (If not, I'll just sell it for payment, but I thought I'd offer in case you want the stone instead)
@Rosabelle If you wouldn't mind me taking a few days, I can totally do that! I also have a spare Eliminate, if you'd like that as partial? (If not, I'll just sell it for payment, but I thought I'd offer in case you want the stone instead)
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@Lunes Hi there! I offered on Ares, as I'm interested in taking both of those imps as a breeding pair.
@Lunes Hi there! I offered on Ares, as I'm interested in taking both of those imps as a breeding pair.
@JetBlackOblivion

All good was going to buy him for a Mire Flyer :'3 Enjoy Him!
@JetBlackOblivion

All good was going to buy him for a Mire Flyer :'3 Enjoy Him!
@Lunes Thank you very much! Best of luck with your search as well :)
@Lunes Thank you very much! Best of luck with your search as well :)
@JetBlackOblivion

No worries! Hopefully I get this project I'm aftter eek!
@JetBlackOblivion

No worries! Hopefully I get this project I'm aftter eek!
@Lunes Also! This is very important! (Sorry, forgot in my other post) If you're looking for a Mire Flyer, you need a dragon of the Arcane element. They do the best there. Check out Culex's guide in the Guides section (I think the Mire Flyers are mentioned in the "For Profit" section) for info on what their stats should be :D
@Lunes Also! This is very important! (Sorry, forgot in my other post) If you're looking for a Mire Flyer, you need a dragon of the Arcane element. They do the best there. Check out Culex's guide in the Guides section (I think the Mire Flyers are mentioned in the "For Profit" section) for info on what their stats should be :D
@JetBlackOblivion

Oh crap I see what I did there xD what I actually meant was just really a Training Dragon for my others, fully stoned and ready to go into battle with me

my bad oopsy xD
@JetBlackOblivion

Oh crap I see what I did there xD what I actually meant was just really a Training Dragon for my others, fully stoned and ready to go into battle with me

my bad oopsy xD
1 2 3