Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | RAFFLE - Free Dragons!! [Closed]
The generated number was 50915, so the 18th winner is...

@Goya !!!

Congrats! Which dragon would you like? :)
The generated number was 50915, so the 18th winner is...

@Goya !!!

Jj1wYYO.png
can I have Tao please?
can I have Tao please?
@Oakdryad3 Yes, I'll send him over now! :D
@Oakdryad3 Yes, I'll send him over now! :D

Jj1wYYO.png
The generated number was 108, so the 19th winner is...

@Babysaxon !!!

The generated number was 108, so the 19th winner is...

@Babysaxon !!!

Jj1wYYO.png
And why not, one more to make an even twenty:

The generated number was 23879, so the 20th and final winner is...

@Cyncii !!!

And why not, one more to make an even twenty:

The generated number was 23879, so the 20th and final winner is...

@Cyncii !!!

Jj1wYYO.png
@a11iekat @FruityHobbit @deerhex @sandra @Babysaxon @antimoany @tsutsusii @LadyJLayne @ShinysMindPalace @harrietdragon @sushii @LadyofHyrule2000 @Yuiiko @CorsetsNDragons @SilverMoonfire @Prometheus8 @Snakefang7 @thunderisland @Ksoza @PyroWyvern @FlightMelodies @MarlinDaFish24 @alfie2002 @Tharapita @astrinal @Zyfayn @SugarRose22 @zanbusui @Fiain @CrystaltheDragon @Cyncii @Korwyna @Megeara @hardcoreTALON @Ghetea @oakdryad3 @Duskflame @Shiranian @Mizs101 @Goya @anonymous35 @Z0oXy

And that's all folks!

Congratulations to all the winners and best of luck next time for all those who did not win!

Would you like me to ping you if/when I do another raffle? (I'll assume you missed this post if I don't get a response and add you automatically, just so no one gets left out, but I will certainly remove you at any time if you ask :) )
@a11iekat @FruityHobbit @deerhex @sandra @Babysaxon @antimoany @tsutsusii @LadyJLayne @ShinysMindPalace @harrietdragon @sushii @LadyofHyrule2000 @Yuiiko @CorsetsNDragons @SilverMoonfire @Prometheus8 @Snakefang7 @thunderisland @Ksoza @PyroWyvern @FlightMelodies @MarlinDaFish24 @alfie2002 @Tharapita @astrinal @Zyfayn @SugarRose22 @zanbusui @Fiain @CrystaltheDragon @Cyncii @Korwyna @Megeara @hardcoreTALON @Ghetea @oakdryad3 @Duskflame @Shiranian @Mizs101 @Goya @anonymous35 @Z0oXy

And that's all folks!

Congratulations to all the winners and best of luck next time for all those who did not win!

Would you like me to ping you if/when I do another raffle? (I'll assume you missed this post if I don't get a response and add you automatically, just so no one gets left out, but I will certainly remove you at any time if you ask :) )

Jj1wYYO.png
@Asondie

Oh, sweet!!
Um, ummm, maybe I could have Acetic~? I'm such a sucker for Poison/Toxin dragons~
@Asondie

Oh, sweet!!
Um, ummm, maybe I could have Acetic~? I'm such a sucker for Poison/Toxin dragons~
@Cyncii Of course, I'll send him right now! :D
@Cyncii Of course, I'll send him right now! :D

Jj1wYYO.png
@Ansodie
I'm shook.
I just can't win at raffles can I?

Eh, whatever, I'm still determined, please keep me on the list! Can't wait for the next one.
@Ansodie
I'm shook.
I just can't win at raffles can I?

Eh, whatever, I'm still determined, please keep me on the list! Can't wait for the next one.
8969f7970a88b6a240ae31ff04223882.gif
@Zyfayn Stay determined! I'll keep you on the list :)
@Zyfayn Stay determined! I'll keep you on the list :)

Jj1wYYO.png